TWC able to return

Cannakid

Because people change. It's like stealing a candy when you were younger and still being held accountable for it. It takes time to get rid of the TWC (and a lot of progress) and also for the stolen money to be returned.

If you prefer a system where people keep getting judged for past actions whilst having made up for their mistakes, then I better hope you have a clean slate.

yes some ppl never change and shouldn't be worth it, but yeah man, that's life. Always some rotten apples who decide to take advantage of the system

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Anne said:

Because people change. It's like stealing a candy when you were younger and still being held accountable for it. It takes time to get rid of the TWC (and a lot of progress) and also for the stolen money to be returned.

If you prefer a system where people keep getting judged for past actions whilst having made up for their mistakes, then I better hope you have a clean slate.

Reveal hidden contents

yes some ppl never change and shouldn't be worth it, but yeah man, that's life. Always some rotten apples who decide to take advantage of the system

should we have the same stance against people on death row?:D lol

i envy your positivism

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Anne said:

Hm sorry can you read? You stated above it was a " well intended grown up decision ", and I quoted you on that. Running out of arguments?

grown up doesn't necessarily mean 18+, maybe I just worded that wrong, what I really meant is, you know you've scammed someone when you have (despite the person being under 18 :???: ), you can't compare that to 'stealing a candy when you were younger', which is what I'm quoting you on. Now, who is running out of arguments?

Edited by Rudie

2 minutes ago, Anne said:

pPl in TWC actually gave back the money you know, i don't think you can compare that to the death row

i gave you an extreme example, still i do not believe in people changing for good, you did it once, what ensures that you wont do it again

like when a man beats up her woman on a regular basis when he is drunk, yet the woman stays with him for some reason, aka he is a good guy but under stress meme you seem to argue for this meme

also, how come I can abide the rules, others cant , yet they get to get a second chance? fuck that, if you cant exist in a community and you get exiled, you dont get a free ticket back DUH

Edited by gearing

1 hour ago, gearing said:

i gave you an extreme example, still i do not believe in people changing for good, you did it once, what ensures that you wont do it again

like when a man beats up her woman on a regular basis when he is drunk, yet the woman stays with him for some reason, aka he is a good guy but under stress meme you seem to argue for this meme

also, how come I can abide the rules, others cant , yet they get to get a second chance? fuck that, if you cant exist in a community and you get exiled, you dont get a free ticket back DUH

ideally, sure, but the world isn't black and white