#FreeZerker

M1tch

9 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

30 posts, joined 6 hours ago, saying Dex is a power abuser, haven't been a member long enough to know how he works. Well mi amigo, this is one way to get your account flagged real quick. 

or he could just be expressing his opinion as he is allowed to, or is that "staff bashing" again that you take so seriously? :think:

• Like 1

if that's actually why he got a temp ban that's honestly ridiculous. If you have any awareness behind your thoughts ( a sub conscious) than you'd have the common courtesy to have just gave him a warning considering he was trying to help and not exactly spamming or whatever you want to call it.  Honestly he should apologize for being such a ______ ( you can fill in the blank with whatever you like so no other power abusive mod thinks im bashing)  And I'm just speaking my mind based on this thread and not based on actual facts so with that being said he might not be such a ______   (:

• Like 1

I know you people thrive on the drama happening around here but let me explain you guys how the system works.

This is not the first time I've seen him posting on disputes, I let him off a few times before. But if he wants to help he can do that via PM and he's perfectly aware of there being a PM button on my profile. But once again he posted it on the dispute knowing he's not allowed to do that and could get warned for it. He got 1 warning point which expires in 31 days for posting on disputes, it is the standard setting for posting on disputes.

6ed27034424b8458586e67b6ec44422c.png

However, with that one warning point he accumulated 7 warning points and got the standard punishment wich is a suspension for 3 days.

4abbde79f3a6bedddf96cb1a4800c0c8.png

That being said, he'll be back tomorrow when the suspension ends.

#Dex4number1powerabuser

• Like 2