Dispute on Bossums

Deceiver

Disputed member: @Bossums

Thread Link: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/117862-103-fmzulrah-unlocked-lvl-87-main/

Explanation: I was selling the account listed above, @Bossums messaged me in the chatbox saying he was interested. I told him countless times, that I had no access to the email account linked to the account. I don't think he fully understand that, despite me telling him... So, he wanted a MM and I add him and @Saiyan to a group chat. I tell him again that I cannot recover the email linked. He seems to keep asking about that, so I am now getting annoyed and he was still fine with the account. He wanted to check the account, so I gave details since @Saiyan was in the group. He said looks good, great account etc... So, we all met in the Lumbridge bank to proceed with the trade. He hands @Saiyan the gold. Then I'd try to recover the account 3 times, but all were denied, despite me being the OO. Now today, he is saying he is backing out, because it is not secure... Despite me being the OO and him knowing the account details now. I have 0 reason to believe him. He knew the password and email were unchangeable for the amount of times I told him. Now @Saiyan, has given the 40M back to him. So @Bossums, know has: 40M and my account details. What do I have? A account that I cannot sell now and wasted time.

Evidence: Check chatlogs between @Bossums and Me.

Skype chat: [EVIDENCE HIDDEN]

I can confirm that was me the MM situation.

Seeing as I was the MM and I am a staff member, I wont handle this dispute because I am the MM and there may be a conflict of interest however I already placed Bossums in TWC  because I didn't like his thinking or reasoning after I gave him back the 40M.

My reasoning for giving the 40m back was, that nick left the conversation at one point abruptly and did not tell me why in pm so I assumed he backed out of the trade and also  he (bossums) did not fully know that he couldn't change the password, yes nick showed me proof of telling him in chatbox, he said "i have no access to the email so i cannot change the email to urs" However, Bossums told me he did not know that he needed 'access to the email to change the password' and he also used the argument of account security i.e what if he stored money onto the account.

He asked nick to recover the account so they could arrange the email to be changed. However nicks recovery attempts failed.

I placed him in TWC because I was discussing the situation with decode however decode isnt at home right now so the temp twc was for that.

If you need me to provide evidence I will do so.

Evidence (for nicks side) :hidden

10 hours ago, Dex said:

Can't just back out of a trade when he was clearly aware of the risks beforehand. @Bossums will have to give the 40m to @raijin since he already has the account.

I've asked @Bossums to reply here.

Hello Dex,

@Dex  @Saiyan @raijin

I appreciate your look in on this.

My only suggestion is that Those selling accounts of which passwords cannot be reset, should not be sold to begin with.

I don't see how I was at fault as I was unaware that I could not change the password. The MM was put in place to ensure i was happy with the purchase. - This is what I believe and I'm sure others will agree.

I don't in anyway want to drag this out of proportion. I would never want this account as The level of security associated is near to none. My Appreciation goes out to all of those involved and I hope you consider my lack of experience purchasing accounts as I have just recently rejoined and don't want to go through the long process of training i.e. this easy fix. 

So, to conclude my point I don't see how I am at fault. But, if someone will clarify I WOULD LOVE AN EXPLANATION :)

Many thanks and lots of love.

Bossums. 

26 minutes ago, Bossums said:

Hello Dex,

@Dex  @Saiyan @raijin

I appreciate your look in on this.

My only suggestion is that Those selling accounts of which passwords cannot be reset, should not be sold to begin with.

I don't see how I was at fault as I was unaware that I could not change the password. The MM was put in place to ensure i was happy with the purchase. - This is what I believe and I'm sure others will agree.

I don't in anyway want to drag this out of proportion. I would never want this account as The level of security associated is near to none. My Appreciation goes out to all of those involved and I hope you consider my lack of experience purchasing accounts as I have just recently rejoined and don't want to go through the long process of training i.e. this easy fix. 

So, to conclude my point I don't see how I am at fault. But, if someone will clarify I WOULD LOVE AN EXPLANATION :)

Many thanks and lots of love.

Bossums. 

You backed out of the trade after being told multiple times of the account status and after I gave you details. You cannot prove you have deleted any information relating to the account.

Can you not understand you are "at fault"? Or do I need to reiterate that a few more times?

• Saiyan locked this topic