Jagex detecting your computer

Titan Rs

I understand this is probably a stupid question, but in a recent update jagex said  "If you appear to be logging in from a different IP address or computer " with the new bank pin change. If they can detect the computer you're coming from can they can group your accs?.

Another question related to IP address is does every computer/laptop in your house show the same external IP address to jagex?

Thanks for any replies :)

Oh please. HWID is such a general term I have no idea why people even talk about it. It could mean anything from volume information that can be changed easily or manufacturer serial numbers which can't. In which case they can determine which hardware they want to track. Oops looks like you changed your sound card, better ban you. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Alek said:

Oh please. HWID is such a general term I have no idea why people even talk about it. It could mean anything from volume information that can be changed easily or manufacturer serial numbers which can't. In which case they can determine which hardware they want to track. Oops looks like you changed your sound card, better ban you. 

Broke your laptop and got a new one?

Shame on you, ban!