This is how random bans are

SpiritualAbyss

So i created two accounts around the same time on the same IP I believe. Both of them purely botted. Account one, botted 20 fishing,30 range, 50 strength at numerous places such as cows, chickens, and seagulls all F2p and it's still going about 6 days now. 

Account 2, botted like only 45 str and 30 range and even got 7 quest points manually and even made the account member and got ban the next day while the F2p account is still going strong...

But what i believe happened anyway was on account 2 which just made membership i botted like 10 hours at the 'Mans' in Edgeville to make some gold and I believe i got ban from that script or just from being reported. 

Now I'm going to run the stronghold script on the f2p account to see how far i can go before he gets ban.

And by the way, does anyone have a guide or can point me to one about how to run a vpn (different IPs on different accounts). I don't have experience with VPN's so some enlightenment would be appreciated. I want to start doing this to further experiment with bans and also to start working on a main account as i dont have any runescape accounts because they're all ban beside the current f2p one going strong lol. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, fstyle said:

If you dont know/are not willing to learn to configure a vps go with vpsfish/virmach

I'm more than willing to learn if there is a simple guide, do you know if there is one on here ? How to get the vps and how to configure it into the OSbot client

15 minutes ago, FuhGeddaBoudit said:

I'm more than willing to learn if there is a simple guide, do you know if there is one on here ? How to get the vps and how to configure it into the OSbot client

here's one. https://www.ovh.ie/

I haven't tried it personally, but i've seen it multiple times on botting forums. you just need to know how to install linux/windows and configure java and shit. everything's google-able. I suggest you try it out and just create a thread if you're stuck somewhere in the process.

Proxies Sock5 are what you need for ip change 

2 minutes ago, fstyle said:

here's one. https://www.ovh.ie/

I haven't tried it personally, but i've seen it multiple times on botting forums. you just need to know how to install linux/windows and configure java and shit. everything's google-able. I suggest you try it out and just create a thread if you're stuck somewhere in the process.

OVH is a very strong and reliable VPS and Dedicated Servers, however, their servers are made for bigger projects. Wouldn't recommend for botting 1-5 accounts. Most ideally used for a big goldfarm.

VPS are typically used when you simply don't have enough computing power to have multiple bots running. For example, your computer may be able to handle 4 clients but with the rented computing power of a vps you're able to run 20 accounts. As far as IP's go, find a proxy provider who is reliable, and uses clean ips. Public proxies have been used-and-abused by many botters and are therefore already flagged by jagex and blacklisted, aka they're under heavy monitoring or may be strictly banned from use when it comes to playing rs. You can search around the marketplace on the forums to find clean proxies for botting, you can plug in proxies into your osbot client therefore having a clean ip per account. As far as a playable account goes, don't play an account on an ip that's already been blacklisted. Ip's are blacklisted when you've been banned for macroing (botting) an account on that ip in the past, jagex keeps logs and documentation of all of this. An example may be, you're botting 2 accounts on your computer, and playing 1 account at the same time. Jagex will flag the ip of the two bots and ban them, and then they'll review your account (sometimes manually look through your account logs) to see whether or not you've had contact with those bots, and if you have, you'll be banned too, yes even if you haven't botted on your main, it can still be banned for playing on the same ip as bots. Though manual reviews are rare, I've had several happen, also "chain bans", which are similar to manual reviews, are when multiple bots play on one ip and jagex bans all accounts currently active on that ip. An example of this would be, you have 3 combat bots, 1 wcing bot, 1 fishing bot, all on your home ip address. Your fishing bot is flagged for macroing, and which raises question to the other active accounts on the ip address, after their systems (or moderators if it's a manual review) detect suspicious activity on the other accounts, you'll have all accounts that are being played on that ip banned. In this case, you wont be "ip banned" as you might on a rsps, but you'll have all accounts permanently banned that have been playing on that ip, therefore you'd have to create more accounts to play on, but since that ip has macroing bans on it already it'll be under monitoring. Bans are a fascinating subject, I personally would run tests where I'd change a slight variable every time and document the efficiency/lifespan of the bot. An example of these experiments would be 50 accounts would cut oaks at vwest using script A, then 50 accounts at vwest using script B, then 50 accounts at falador using script A and 50 accounts at falador using script B, I'd record how long each bot lasted as well as the efficiency to gather an average of efficiency/lifespan then decide which location/script would best suit me. Bans are mostly trial and error, and chances are most people won't spoonfeed you 100% of what you need to know, how ever if you pick peoples' brains you'll get an idea of what you need to do in order to survive in the botting community. I often times tell newcomers, don't focus on not getting banned, instead expect to be banned and strive to get the most out of your accounts before they're banned. Once you get a better understanding of the ban system, you can move onto focusing on not getting banned at all ( very hard to do ). Best of luck to you, if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message and i'll answer to the best of my ability. Cheers!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Quality Scapers said:

VPS are typically used when you simply don't have enough computing power to have multiple bots running. For example, your computer may be able to handle 4 clients but with the rented computing power of a vps you're able to run 20 accounts. As far as IP's go, find a proxy provider who is reliable, and uses clean ips. Public proxies have been used-and-abused by many botters and are therefore already flagged by jagex and blacklisted, aka they're under heavy monitoring or may be strictly banned from use when it comes to playing rs. You can search around the marketplace on the forums to find clean proxies for botting, you can plug in proxies into your osbot client therefore having a clean ip per account. As far as a playable account goes, don't play an account on an ip that's already been blacklisted. Ip's are blacklisted when you've been banned for macroing (botting) an account on that ip in the past, jagex keeps logs and documentation of all of this. An example may be, you're botting 2 accounts on your computer, and playing 1 account at the same time. Jagex will flag the ip of the two bots and ban them, and then they'll review your account (sometimes manually look through your account logs) to see whether or not you've had contact with those bots, and if you have, you'll be banned too, yes even if you haven't botted on your main, it can still be banned for playing on the same ip as bots. Though manual reviews are rare, I've had several happen, also "chain bans", which are similar to manual reviews, are when multiple bots play on one ip and jagex bans all accounts currently active on that ip. An example of this would be, you have 3 combat bots, 1 wcing bot, 1 fishing bot, all on your home ip address. Your fishing bot is flagged for macroing, and which raises question to the other active accounts on the ip address, after their systems (or moderators if it's a manual review) detect suspicious activity on the other accounts, you'll have all accounts that are being played on that ip banned. In this case, you wont be "ip banned" as you might on a rsps, but you'll have all accounts permanently banned that have been playing on that ip, therefore you'd have to create more accounts to play on, but since that ip has macroing bans on it already it'll be under monitoring. Bans are a fascinating subject, I personally would run tests where I'd change a slight variable every time and document the efficiency/lifespan of the bot. An example of these experiments would be 50 accounts would cut oaks at vwest using script A, then 50 accounts at vwest using script B, then 50 accounts at falador using script A and 50 accounts at falador using script B, I'd record how long each bot lasted as well as the efficiency to gather an average of efficiency/lifespan then decide which location/script would best suit me. Bans are mostly trial and error, and chances are most people won't spoonfeed you 100% of what you need to know, how ever if you pick peoples' brains you'll get an idea of what you need to do in order to survive in the botting community. I often times tell newcomers, don't focus on not getting banned, instead expect to be banned and strive to get the most out of your accounts before they're banned. Once you get a better understanding of the ban system, you can move onto focusing on not getting banned at all ( very hard to do ). Best of luck to you, if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message and i'll answer to the best of my ability. Cheers!

holy wall of text

15 minutes ago, Quality Scapers said:

Tldr pls