People Advertising "Hand-Done" Accounts.

Crime

11 minutes ago, Crime said:

why you trying to farm post counts lol.

"op is just being a little bitch"?? 

I couldn't give two shits as it doesn't affect me cuz i dont buy accounts.

This is for those people who care about hand-done vs botted accounts when buying and are mislead and tricked.

stfu and just scam quit already, faggot.

if u couldn't give two shits then stop being a little bitch.

those who buy accounts know exactly what the risks are and choose to accept it. they dont need ur dumbass to remind them.

1 minute ago, decoding said:

stfu and just scam quit already, faggot.

if u couldn't give two shits then stop being a little bitch.

those who buy accounts know exactly what the risks are and choose to accept it. they dont need ur dumbass to remind them.

Joined March 3rd and talks like hes been here for years?

Im sensing a ban evador, will get the checked out ;)

Just now, Joey Byte said:

This is a botting forums. Its called OSBot for a reason. It's not called OSHAND-DONE lmao.

Yeah thats why botting services such as leveling and questing when customers want hand done is punishable with refund and if not banned. Clearly OSBot still believes in the concept of hand-done work vs botted.

3 minutes ago, decoding said:

keep sucking admin dick. its all ur good at

not sucking admins dick, just getting rid of ban evadors who don't deserve a second chance here :)

3 minutes ago, Crime said:

Yeah thats why botting services such as leveling and questing when customers want hand done is punishable with refund and if not banned. Clearly OSBot still believes in the concept of hand-done work vs botted.

Mods have way better ways to spend their time unfortunately. People like @Saiyan and @Decode have CSGO games to play to compete in the daily tournaments which involve cash prizes as well as gaining the global elite rank. Maldesto has chargebacks and various promotions as well as forum issues to handle and developers i.e. Maxi and Zach are coding the bots. I don't think this will happen anytime soon until admins/mods don't have as many responsibilities to handle.

1 minute ago, Joey Byte said:

Mods have way better ways to spend their time unfortunately. People like @Saiyan and @Decode have CSGO games to play to compete in the daily tournaments which involve cash prizes as well as gaining the global elite rank. Maldesto has chargebacks and various promotions as well as forum issues to handle and developers i.e. Maxi and Zach are coding the bots. I don't think this will happen anytime soon until admins/mods don't have as many responsibilities to handle.

What do you mean? Mods already regulate botted service/powerleveling when customers open disputes claiming they requested for hand done work?

1 minute ago, Crime said:

not sucking admins dick, just getting rid of ban evadors who don't deserve a second chance here :)

whatever helps u sleep at night.

just stfu and scam-quit already. you've been here for 2 weeks (14 days), and you've managed to farm 18 feedbacks and 242 posts. i've been here for 4 days and i have 0 feedbacks and 37 posts.

that means everyday you farm approx. 17.3 posts, and 1.28 feedbacks. for me, its 9.25 posts a day and ofc 0 feedbacks. 

nice job retard, u just outed yourself as a future scammer. i have no interest in marketing, so before you get autistic and accuse me of scamming, kys.

4 minutes ago, decoding said:

whatever helps u sleep at night.

just stfu and scam-quit already. you've been here for 2 weeks (14 days), and you've managed to farm 18 feedbacks and 242 posts. i've been here for 4 days and i have 0 feedbacks and 37 posts.

that means everyday you farm approx. 17.3 posts, and 1.28 feedbacks. for me, its 9.25 posts a day and ofc 0 feedbacks. 

nice job retard, u just outed yourself as a future scammer. i have no interest in marketing, so before you get autistic and accuse me of scamming, kys.

hqdefault.jpg

18 minutes ago, Joey Byte said:

We're not robots, we're allowed to have our own life lol.

Do you expect us to dedicate our whole lives to a site and not have our own self time to relax and chill? 

18 minutes ago, Saiyan said:

We're not robots, we're allowed to have our own life lol.

Do you expect us to dedicate our whole lives to a site and not have our own self time to relax and chill? 

Lol you pmed me on Skype. I told you to stop coming on OSBot and go livestream on Twitch man. You need to replace N4N0 and you need to compete in the CSGO tournaments.

HMU when your in. I'll be ready to watch. Right now I'm out so I'll be back tomorrow.