Proxy Issues - Proxy Fish

Standing 0vation

1 minute ago, iNate said:

Calls me upset, but gets defensive and replies to everything. 

Even twitch memes lul

Stay salty sea barnacle!

Your attempt at trying to win this is rather pathetic. keep trying. You're also replying to everything. I don't see why someone else not getting accounts locked upsets you so much.

Edited by Convergence

On 3/7/2017 at 7:44 AM, Abuse said:

From my personal experience, IP's do matter, a lot.

I'm not saying that Proxy Fish is selling used proxies, which I'm sure of he doesn't. However, a few weeks ago, Jagex has upgraded their anti-marco systems and from my research it appears that IP's located in datacenters are going to get you flagged/banned sooner. My guess is that they started to use MaxMind or similar (Don't quote me on that).

This is 100% statistical data and no random guesses or bias, I had to work my way out the hard way

Note that it's still completely possible to survive through tutorial island/questing and last for a long while even with worst 'flagged' IPs if you design your code right. Try it yourself: Run an account manually, does it get banned? No. Replicate that.

how would they not sell used proxies? small service providers can't just pull unlimited IPs out of their ass..of course they are reused.

On 3/7/2017 at 8:31 AM, iNate said:

So I'm doing tut island wrong by hand? :???:

Don't use cheap proxies. I use a $4/month vpn and none of my shit has been locked, if you're not botting tut and its getting locked then 100% its the IP your on.

On 3/6/2017 at 3:04 PM, Nurvael said:

When will people learn that proxys do absolutely nothing

explain?

13 minutes ago, 353234543 said:

how would they not sell used proxies? small service providers can't just pull unlimited IPs out of their ass..of course they are reused.

Don't use cheap proxies. I use a $4/month vpn and none of my shit has been locked, if you're not botting tut and its getting locked then 100% its the IP your on.

explain?

There is a reason why ProxyFish charges what he does, don't 'pull random shit out of your ass' when you have no facts or data to back up your statements

5 minutes ago, Abuse said:

There is a reason why ProxyFish charges what he does, don't 'pull random shit out of your ass' when you have no facts or data to back up your statements

This comment reinforces my point, so it's run by one guy who i'm guessing is a botter on here. Any user of it is getting ripped off and is better off buying proxies from more reputable sources (not a teenager in his basement advertising them for botting),

25 minutes ago, 353234543 said:

This comment reinforces my point, so it's run by one guy who i'm guessing is a botter on here. Any user of it is getting ripped off and is better off buying proxies from more reputable sources (not a teenager in his basement advertising them for botting),

"Reputable sources" - Don't make me laugh.

If you think that a "Reputable source" does everything they say on their homepage, you're in for a surprise.

You're better off getting services from a starting out business that is doing their best to gain and maintain new customers than a large organization that shifted their focus to minimizing expenses because growth became tough

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, 353234543 said:

Lmao. He is just a middleman between you and large companies (flips their services for some cash). I have no problem with paying a little more for the sake of simplifying the process (setting up vps, looking for legit cheap proxies, etc.). So far I have only positive thing to say about their services.

Edited by Magerange