Purposely flagging the bot detection

memelord123

All the questions stated are already basically proven ways how to get banned i don't think you really need to test it. Also the good ways of staying under radar are not talked about in this thread will be kept secret bye the people who have discovered it and are not getting banned, as why would they tell you?

I guess botting huge hours will get you banned quick, without breaks aswell

Good luck

How to get banned.

Have 2 accounts and 2 tabs open. Both bots run a world hopping script. Soon one of them will log-out and get the following message when trying to log-in ''login limit exceeded''. Then leave the bot and let it try to login for like 2-10 hours and Boom ''Your account has been disabled''. Jagex did infact post on Twitter that they use a certain bot detection technology when bots try to log in,

Edited by Framble

2 hours ago, Luke Reading said:

All the questions stated are already basically proven ways how to get banned i don't think you really need to test it. Also the good ways of staying under radar are not talked about in this thread will be kept secret bye the people who have discovered it and are not getting banned, as why would they tell you?

I guess botting huge hours will get you banned quick, without breaks aswell

Good luck

Thats right. I've botted 2 accounts. One mining account I botted got banned after 16-17 hours whilst the others are intact. I'd say specific worlds are looked over by Jagex mods so preferrably use F2P worlds and see which worlds get you banned faster.