The F2P Grind

Cannakid

Definitely something low maintenance like minning or Wcing when it comes to f2p.. Then again you'd probably have to run so many accounts just to make it worth it.  I stick to p2p myself and usually bot on higher level accounts to make that bank. Then again there is a lot ppl than can rack in the dough through mass botting in f2p. 

16 hours ago, Juggles said:

Why not just invest money instead of wasting time building up in f2p lol

Why not just invest money instead of wasting time building up in f2p lol

I only invest money into stocks. All other investments must pay for themselves before I "invest" in them.

I could also say why spend money on something that I know nothing about and with the expectation that I will lose money at the start. Not my style. Id rather learn and grow from an entry level and then invest my earned capital. This process has only taken less than 2 months to have many accounts prepped and over 50m banked for supplies. All generated passively while I do my studies. 

Not everyone follows the same path to the same destination.

Everybody is a Genius. But If You Judge a Fish by Its Ability to Climb a Tree, It Will Live Its Whole Life Believing that It is Stupid.

17 hours ago, zenitftw said:

f2p farm on weekend to get membership for couple accounts on saturday and suicide those accounts for money for the remainder of the week.

Close

My F2P method isn't bad, and at most is bringing in around 200k an hour. But am prepping accounts for a 400k an hour method in P2P

This thread was more so for people who have also grinded some F2P, and had some transitional success, not a thread about why P2P is better. We all know that.