That awkward moment when your bots fuck up

Abuse

3 minutes ago, sezerrr said:

How did they fuck up so much lol

It's quite an elaborate issue haha, my scripts are based on 'Activities', when an activity ends, I call canChangeActivity() within that class, which for example makes sure that I am no longer on a rooftop before finishing the AgilityActivity. I had a similar thing for tutorial island, where the canChangeActivity() makes sure I sell all my stuff to the store before I continue.

It turns out that I forgot to wait until my bots fully login before running the activities, which resulted in the scripts thinking it hasn't done tutorial island after a hard restart.

Result: 8M worth of logs in general store :D

hahaha

Edited by Abuse

9 minutes ago, Flamo said:

He didn't use my scripting shop

nice one hahah

11 minutes ago, Abuse said:

It's quite an elaborate issue haha, my scripts are based on 'Activities', when an activity ends, I call canChangeActivity() within that class, which for example makes sure that I am no longer on a rooftop before finishing the AgilityActivity. I had a similar thing for tutorial island, where the canChangeActivity() makes sure I sell all my stuff to the store before I continue.

It turns out that I forgot to wait until my bots fully login before running the activities, which resulted in the scripts thinking it hasn't done tutorial island after a hard restart.

Result: 8M worth of logs in general store :D

hahaha

haha can't u buy them?

7 minutes ago, Imateamcape said:

thought flamo got banned for scamming like 3 weeks ago?

I know the concept of google search can sometimes be difficult to grasp, but for the self improvement that comes along with it, I'd strongly recommend putting in the effort to find and read the dispute thread for yourself

Edited by Flamo
  • Like 1