what's the current ban rate like?

SpiritualAbyss

I quit this game like seven times. Considering coming back to botting again. The last time I came back, maybe around 8 months ago, the ban rate was huge. Every account i would create would get ban in a matter of days. Years ago I was able to bot many skills for many months but the last time was a joke getting ban so instantly. So overall, what's botting like now a days ? I feel like we should be in a generation of botting by now

4 minutes ago, fstyle said:

ooooh boy if you think that the banrate 8months ago was bad then youre in for a treat

LOL. I guess nothing has changed then. I'm guessing not even a paid script can you save you now lol My dreams of botting pking accounts will not be sustained :(

11 minutes ago, DevilApes said:

RS is not like how it used to be, but if you bot smarter.. You will be gucci.

by botting smarter do you mean barely botting at all? lol. or is 7 hours a day reasonable ? 

5 minutes ago, FuhGeddaBoudit said:

LOL. I guess nothing has changed then. I'm guessing not even a paid script can you save you now lol My dreams of botting pking accounts will not be sustained :(

by botting smarter do you mean barely botting at all? lol. or is 7 hours a day reasonable ? 

No i botted my main, several other accounts, and zulrah accounts. The time literally depends on what your botting man.. If you bot something that is semi afk then you can obviously get away with more, whereas with Stun-alching; something that is click intensive... You're going to want to bot less with breaks. Simple shit man, just trial and error my brother. Happy botting :) 

Just use your RS knowledge.

1 minute ago, DevilApes said:

No i botted my main, several other accounts, and zulrah accounts. The time literally depends on what your botting man.. If you bot something that is semi afk then you can obviously get away with more, whereas with Stun-alching; something that is click intensive... You're going to want to bot less with breaks. Simple shit man, just trial and error my brother. Happy botting :) 

Just use your RS knowledge.

Well, I would mostly be potting PvP accounts. So mostly botting on combat stats. I suppose my luck will vary depending on what locations I choose to bot at. But thanks for giving me some hope