Will my IP be flagged?

GGphoenix

Do you mean the same account?

If you mean the same account, they can see the IP changes, whether or not they will flag your IP is unknown and depends on what you're botting and to what extent.

If you mean different accounts, then no. They see the proxied IP address, and if you've logged into them with your home IP previously, then it's possible.

Edited by iNate
  • Like 1

If I understand correctly:
You played an account legit on your hope IP.
Now you want to bot the account, and will be doing that through a proxy.
If it gets banned, it's possible Jagex will take a closer look at the activity on both the proxy and any previous IPs the account was played on. (No one knows, only Jagex themselves could confirm this)

The recommended way to use a proxy is from account creation to account death.
Typically it takes multiple bans on an IP for it to become 'flagged', meaning you get banned abnormally fast on that IP.

Hope that helped answer your question.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, iNate said:

Do you mean the same account?

If you mean the same account, they can see the IP changes, whether or not they will flag your IP is unknown and depends on what you're botting and to what extent.

If you mean different accounts, then no. They see the proxied IP address, and if you've logged into them with your home IP previously, then it's possible.

Same account, I play legitime on my account right now, but plan to use it as bot and buy another account where I play fully legitime.

So you're saying they will see the IP changes and flag my home IP? So still, if it is flagged, I dont have to worry for a ban because i dont bot on my home IP right?

If you are playing legit then you have no worries even if the ip is "flagged." Keep the bots on proxies if you are worried about your main accounts. I get bans on my home ip and my main accounts never get touched, even the mules because I don't bot on them. Jsyk as well, most ISP's give you a new ip every 1-3 months so even if your home ip was "flagged" you'll get a new one eventually.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GGphoenix said:

Same account, I play legitime on my account right now, but plan to use it as bot and buy another account where I play fully legitime.

So you're saying they will see the IP changes and flag my home IP? So still, if it is flagged, I dont have to worry for a ban because i dont bot on my home IP right?

As long as the account you play legitimate isn't botted on, you shouldn't get banned.

The account that you want to turn into a bot will eventually get banned, but even if it does, the legit account should be untouched.

Edited by iNate
  • Like 1