Just now, irwtonrs1 said:

this man drank the flint water

tr1tjh4.png

:/

2 minutes ago, THS said:

u ok muffinz?

no im tired of fucking idiots posting stuff that has no

3 minutes ago, Crime said:

I was told that this had to do with the OSBuddy client, so I based the thread title around what I was told.

Not clickbaiting.

you were told that osbuddy *MIGHT* have something that triggers rs detection on a piece of UNRELEASED code and decided to make a thread about it with no knowledge about the subject.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Muffins said:

tr1tjh4.png

:/

no im tired of fucking idiots posting stuff that has no

you were told that osbuddy *MIGHT* have something that triggers rs detection on a piece of UNRELEASED code and decided to make a thread about it with no knowledge about the subject.

giphy.gif

this isn't a thread DECLARING that it's true. Hence, the question mark at the end "?"

Question Mark if you didn't know, is put at the end of sentence that indicates a question.

2 minutes ago, Crime said:

this isn't a thread DECLARING that it's true. Hence, the question mark at the end "?"

Question Mark if you didn't know, is put at the end of sentence that indicates a question.

The title of your thread is not a question as it's not a coherent question, if i were to ask someone, "OSBuddy Mirror may be causing bans?", what would their response be? The question is not coherent. What you were insinuating was that OSBuddy may be causing bans, not asking if it does or not.

Edited by Muffins

1 minute ago, Muffins said:

The title of your thread is not a question as it's not a coherent question, if i were to ask someone "OSBuddy Mirror may be causing bans?", what would their response be? The question is not coherent. What you were insinuating was that OSBuddy may be causing bans, not asking if it does or not.

I didn't know you are capable of determining what someone is insinuating?

I know my intentions for the thread.

Done arguing about this lol, rather earn my post counts ;).