mirror client fail to dismiss random

bottingking1994

hi everyone, i just realize there was this problem in the newer version of osbot mirror client. it does not dismiss random which i think is a potential threat resulting in ban.
this is my first time using osbot mirror client.  last time i was using the previous version stealth injection which dismiss the random. So guy any idea why mirror dont dismiss?

Going have to agree with Bottingking1994 on this one, I DO believe failing to interact with Randoms has an impact, why? Well, I've been noticing a lot of lvl 3s on f2p worlds instantly dismiss genies or ignore them altogether. It would be highly unlikely for a human to do this, I believe Jagex takes it into account that the average player doesn't behave this way.

Edited by towelman

On 2017-02-26 at 5:21 AM, bottingking1994 said:

hi everyone, i just realize there was this problem in the newer version of osbot mirror client. it does not dismiss random which i think is a potential threat resulting in ban.
this is my first time using osbot mirror client.  last time i was using the previous version stealth injection which dismiss the random. So guy any idea why mirror dont dismiss?

randoms don't really mean shit anymore, you don't have to dismiss them, just basically untick the "dismiss all randoms" option and ignore them all, that's it