Scripts no longer working?

PokingSmot

There are scripts that I have paid for in the past, that I can not run anymore. I do not even see them in my directory. However, on the manage purchases; I see an entire history of the scripts I have purchased, and they all say 'active' but, none of them are actually 'active'. 

Is there any way I can get a refund for any of them? Some of them were pretty pricey scripts. 

18 minutes ago, PokingSmot said:

There are scripts that I have paid for in the past, that I can not run anymore. I do not even see them in my directory. However, on the manage purchases; I see an entire history of the scripts I have purchased, and they all say 'active' but, none of them are actually 'active'. 

Is there any way I can get a refund for any of them? Some of them were pretty pricey scripts. 

You'll have to ask @Maldesto as there is a refund policy which has to be followed.

51 minutes ago, daamurda said:

what scripts?

I have a few from 2013 that I didn't even realize about, don't really care for them much however; they were probably cheap as fuck scripts but;

Twins yew chopper
extreme aio hunter
Ares slayer
Are three that were purchased not that long ago

37 minutes ago, Joey Byte said:

You'll have to ask @Maldesto as there is a refund policy which has to be followed.

How would I consult @maldesto? Just send him a PM?

8 minutes ago, PokingSmot said:

I have a few from 2013 that I didn't even realize about, don't really care for them much however; they were probably cheap as fuck scripts but;

Twins yew chopper
extreme aio hunter
Ares slayer
Are three that were purchased not that long ago

How would I consult @maldesto? Just send him a PM?

Twins probably was removed alongside with extreme hunter and ares slayer, so dont expect them to be in your script selector if they dont exist anymore.

18 minutes ago, Vilius said:

Twins probably was removed alongside with extreme hunter and ares slayer, so dont expect them to be in your script selector if they dont exist anymore.

I bought them no longer than a year ago; for those three. It says they're active, I don't see them in SDN or my scripts. 

• 1 year later...
  • Administrator
7 hours ago, PokingSmot said:

Holy shit it's been a year... Sorry, had a tough time, landed my ass into a painful irl situation.. can I still do this? @Maldesto

They're still in my script selector, and ares slayer is completely broken. 

Again sorry for the year delay.

Sorry it's been a  year.