Juggles & Blitz Partnership

Juggles

Started a new gold farming operation with my friend @BlitzRoyale

Our goal is 1b+/month 

def3de37bbae139a376a439d7d32cd96.png

Total Profit: 361.7m

My role: lead developer, knowledge, experience, Server setup

His role: managing clients, managing accounts, best method, small development, pro GFX'er :kappa:

Start Date: 2/17/17

2/17 

We started 2/17 and are up already with big hopes for this weekend. 

This week was spent fixing any bugs or errors in the script. Script is now 99% automated with just one thing left. 

With osbot back up, we fired up a lot more bots. Hoping to make some big money this weekend. - Juggles

2/24

Farm is starting to looking great. Going to be removing webWalker from it all to lower the resources it uses.  -Juggles

2/26

Ok, so we have successfully finished up our first full week/weekend with the farm we are running. The week has been tough due to server DCs, bug fixes in the farm, and just getting things up and running 100%. We stopped the farm a couple hours earlier due to a small issue from the server DC's, but we are more than happy with the first weeks results. We are looking into a solution to help combat all the issues we had from the shit servers. We ended the week with a grand total of 361.7M profits. Most of this came from the weekend, but we did make a small amount leading up to the weekend. During the week we were working on fixing bugs mostly and only running a couple accounts until we had mostly everything worked out. Things are nearly 100% as far as the script goes thanks to Juggles. It is very close to being 100% automated. -Blitz

Already looking into farm #2. Made 8m in one night running 1 account. Will be expanding this week to multiple accounts to test out ban rates and profits. -Juggles

2/28

No botting today, client was down. Bought a sexy sig though -Juggles

aeoITKa.png

3/2

Bought $100 donor :D -Juggles

Going to be posting weekly updates of this :D

Edited by Juggles
  • Like 15

2 minutes ago, Adept said:

You posted in your other thread that you claimed you were making almost $100 a day. That's way more than 1b/month. So your goals for this month are less than what you're making in previous months? No disrespect intended, simply confused.

Two seperate farms. My goal for this partnership is 1b a month to start.  My other one is completely solo. 

I'm still running my other farm but I started a new one with a different method with Blitz :)

Edited by Juggles