Botting Computer

BlitzRoyale

I am about ready to order parts for a botting setup. My plan is to run 20 bots max or so, and I want some input before I jump on anything and make a purchase. I will be building this PC myself, and I have a list of parts compiled below. Will this build be enough to run about 20 bots?

Intel Core i5-7600K 3.8GHz Quad-Core Processor

Corsair H55 57.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Asus PRIME Z270-AR ATX LGA1151 Motherboard

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive

Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Mini Video Card

Corsair Graphite Series 230T Black ATX Mid Tower Case

Corsair VS 600W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply

I am on the edge of using the i5 or i7, but unsure if the hyper threading is really needed. Suggestions?

i7 cpus usually improve the performance of java programs through hyperthreading due to the high amount of threads used by the jvm, you don't need a gpu at all for runescape and it will not increase performance since jagex only started using computational shaders in latest rs3 graphics, ddr4 memory is a complete waste of money because you won't see any difference and you should go for 32 gb anyway 

• Like 3

Remove the video card. Get onboard video.
Remove the water cooler.
Remove the ssd, replace with small hard drive.
get 6, 8, or 10 core cpu. you will be able to run 40-90 clients for same price. don't buy any AMD cpu, it's a waste of money in almost every case but especially in a case like this where you want maximum performance over all cores. consider getting a server motherboard with two xeon processors for anywhere from 16-32 cores and 64 threads total. could run 200 bots. 

Edited by dmmslaver