Ban rates for P2P vs F2P

cattivello

Curious if anyone has any feedback on ban rates for members vs f2p. In the last few months I have made 2 f2p pk account that have both been banned in a matter of days, whereas my p2p account has not been banned in months, and is almost maxed combat! I used only one premium script combat script for all of these accounts. The fact that they were able to detect the bot so easily for f2p should mean they can do the same for my p2p. Are they being kind to members? Or do they like the fact that I pay and are just waiting to ban me once I get my desired levels?

Let me know if you have any info on this!

9 hours ago, akssnipe said:

lolol this is so inaccurate on so many levels. you obviously have no idea what you're talking about

so you are telling me that the f2p map isnt smaller than the members map? is that correct? and therefore you are forced to bot in a similar area to other players because there are less f2p worlds. hence more reports for being a bot in higher traffic locations because there are less locations.

Edited by Hannibal_
  • Like 1