clothes

jackshow

Just now, Tanged said:

Just shop at h&m unless your friends are cucks who berate you on your clothes brands.

Get nice shoes and call it a day

You dont need to spend alot of money to look good.

Walmart got 9 organic cotton black T that fit perfectly and if you got decent shoulders they will look great. I cant personally tell the difference between my 300$ shirt and a 3$ walmart one. ( organic cotton quality)

okii

2 minutes ago, jackshow said:

okii

Its very simple man ; the best t shirt a man can possibly wear is a solid white t shirt with no logo that fits the shoulder and neck well. All studies point towards that.

Stand up back straight and be confident . 

My clothes are fairly expensive but they look normal as hell. I have solid black T shirts that are 200$.

Check out winners for clothes also

Edited by Tanged

Just now, Tanged said:

Its very simple man ; the best t shirt a man can possibly wear is a solid white t shirt with no logo that fits the shoulder and neck well. All studies point towards that.

Stand up back straight and be confident . 

My clothes are fairly expensive but they look normal as hell. I have solid black T shirts that are 200$.

yeah I wear my shit properly, not sure when I was able to look good in tees, but I put one on today and I look gr8 in it, so I want more, posture & confidence isnt my problem, just lookin for new shit lul

and l0l

Just now, Rudie said:

what the fuck is this, a little girls tea party?

gay party 

Just now, jackshow said:

yeah I wear my shit properly, not sure when I was able to look good in tees, but I put one on today and I look gr8 in it, so I want more, posture & confidence isnt my problem, just lookin for new shit lul

and l0l

gay party 

Just remember with clothing less is always more for men. Crazy patterns and shit make you look immature. Dont be this guy and dont wear that type of hat its a warning sign that you are annoying.

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-12%20at%209.54.4

1 minute ago, Tanged said:

Just remember with clothing less is always more for men. Crazy patterns and shit make you look immature. Dont be this guy and dont wear that type of hat its a warning sign that you are annoying.

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-12%20at%209.54.4

l0l, of course not. That shit looks fully gay

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pogba said:

Shoes - Nike, yeezy, Adidas you got to pay for that shit. 

Clothes - Pop the skinny jeans and then the typical hoody and jacket look.

as a few said, hit up places like H&M, Topman, river island if you guys have them, they're amazing in the uk. 

Skinny but you gotta be comfortable if you feel uncomfortable we can tell you are

1 minute ago, Tanged said:

Skinny but you gotta be comfortable if you feel uncomfortable we can tell you are

Exactly, but also if you've lost a lot of weight these will help as they make you look less skinny if you buy the right fit for you, just like tanged said though make sure you're comfortable in the pair.