and they complain bohttps://osbot.org/forum/topic/115731-and-they-complain-bout-trump/ut trump

Arjen

4 hours ago, ThatIrishSOB said:

>uses one unfortunate court case and argues that all rich white kids can get away with rape

>ignores the fact that rapists are thrown in jail constantly and ostracized by society, and are treated horribly in prison

You're a fuckin moron bro.

ignores the fact that minority groups are sentenced to longer terms in jail when all variables are controlled... So yea rich white kids do get away with alot of shit

24 minutes ago, Qubit said:

ignores the fact that minority groups are sentenced to longer terms in jail when all variables are controlled... So yea rich white kids do get away with alot of shit

maybe they should stop committing so many crimes?

:???:

Did you know men are convicted of longer sentences than women for the same crimes? Wow, guess we're living in a matriarchy

Your arguments are bad and you should feel bad

11 hours ago, ThatIrishSOB said:

>uses one unfortunate court case and argues that all rich white kids can get away with rape

>ignores the fact that rapists are thrown in jail constantly and ostracized by society, and are treated horribly in prison

You're a fuckin moron bro.

"one"

there are hundreds of cases where rich white people get away with rape.

you're literally autistic, you should seek some advice from ghost to see how to cope with it.

but hey, who am i to argue with somebody who got excited over his grandpas death cause he had drugs left over.

fucking retard

Edited by Zerker
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Zerker said:

"one"

there are hundreds of cases where rich white people get away with rape.

you're literally autistic, you should seek some advice from ghost to see how to cope with it.

but hey, who am i to argue with somebody who got excited over his grandpas death cause he had drugs left over.

fucking retard

LOL why so triggered?

So because I found a fuckton of opiates a good two years after my grandpa died it means I'm excited over his death? You're really reaching and making assumptions over things you know nothing about because you can't believe someone has a different worldview than you. If I were you I would strongly consider suicide.

Edited by ThatIrishSOB

• Decode changed the title to and they complain bohttps://osbot.org/forum/topic/115731-and-they-complain-bout-trump/ut trump
11 hours ago, ThatIrishSOB said:

maybe they should stop committing so many crimes?

:???:

Did you know men are convicted of longer sentences than women for the same crimes? Wow, guess we're living in a matriarchy

Your arguments are bad and you should feel bad

Yea, so because i'm black, I deserve a harsher punishment because other black people commit crimes, great logic. Okay? I didn't know we were talking about gender, nevertheless I'm pretty sure being male or female isn't mutually exclusive with being black. But that statement offers no credibility to your argument whatsoever...  You sound like to copy and paste shit off of alt right forums, please don't tell me my arguments are bad when you can't even properly argue.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Qubit said:

Yea, so because i'm black, I deserve a harsher punishment because other black people commit crimes, great logic. Okay? I didn't know we were talking about gender, nevertheless I'm pretty sure being male or female isn't mutually exclusive with being black. But that statement offers no credibility to your argument whatsoever...  You sound like to copy and paste shit off of alt right forums, please don't tell me my arguments are bad when you can't even properly argue.

The gender argument is a perfectly valid comparison. You have no control over what sex you're born as just as much as you don't have control over what race you're born as. Why is it fair then men get harsher sentences then women for the same crime? The answer is: those who commit more crimes get harsher sentences. Men commit more crimes then women, black people commit more crime than white people, but whenever you bring up "black crime" regressives like you start screeching. Facts are stubborn things.

1 hour ago, ThatIrishSOB said:

The gender argument is a perfectly valid comparison. You have no control over what sex you're born as just as much as you don't have control over what race you're born as. Why is it fair then men get harsher sentences then women for the same crime? The answer is: those who commit more crimes get harsher sentences. Men commit more crimes then women, black people commit more crime than white people, but whenever you bring up "black crime" regressives like you start screeching. Facts are stubborn things.

Your statement is not a good comparison. But elaborating into it more, yeah the courts are sexiest towards men. That isn't a problem, doesn't mean the race issue is not a problem either. But going into a deep level of analysis onto why this is not a good comparison. I don't remember the Country enslaving men for being men for hundreds of years, I don't remember they're being systematic racism against men, I don't remember hundreds of people being lynched for being men, I don't remember they're being any equivalence of jim crow law in this country. Hundreds of years of oppression, while there still being people who lived through it alive and you're gonna tell me that shit aint racism. Bruh you don't wanna see it because you already made up your mind, horrible comparison.

5 minutes ago, Qubit said:

Your statement is not a good comparison. But elaborating into it more, yeah the courts are sexiest towards men. That isn't a problem, doesn't mean the race issue is not a problem either. But going into a deep level of analysis onto why this is not a good comparison. I don't remember the Country enslaving men for being men for hundreds of years, I don't remember they're being systematic racism against men, I don't remember hundreds of people being lynched for being men, I don't remember they're being any equivalence of jim crow law in this country. Hundreds of years of oppression, while there still being people who lived through it alive and you're gonna tell me that shit aint racism. Bruh you don't wanna see it because you already made up your mind, horrible comparison.

Sorry, if you think there's still systemic racism against black people you really aren't paying attention. Do you know how many positions of power black people hold? Do you know that we just had a black president? I didn't see the evil whitey tell Obama he couldn't be successful, or tell any other well known black man they couldn't be successful. You don't want to accept the truth, and the truth is that black culture is failing your youth. Black kids aren't born into households with fathers, they're born into communities where gang violence and drug use are the norm. That's not the fault of the evil white man, that's the fault of you for not getting ahead and bettering yourself. The Civil Rights act was passed 60 years ago, slavery was hundreds of years ago, systemic racism is over.

I'd also like to point out that your argument as to why it doesn't matter that men are discriminated against in the court system is that they deserve it, because they haven't been oppressed. How do you know? Lol, this is what I hate about the attitude leftists take towards race. You act like, how your idol Bernie said it, "white people don't know what it's like to be poor." Give me a break, white people can suffer as much as black people can, only difference is the vast majority of us don't point the finger at someone else.

Edited by ThatIrishSOB

8 minutes ago, ThatIrishSOB said:

Sorry, if you think there's still systemic racism against black people you really aren't paying attention. Do you know how many positions of power black people hold? Do you know that we just had a black president? I didn't see the evil whitey tell Obama he couldn't be successful, or tell any other well known black man they couldn't be successful. You don't want to accept the truth, and the truth is that black culture is failing your youth. Black kids aren't born into households with fathers, they're born into communities where gang violence and drug use are the norm. That's not the fault of the evil white man, that's the fault of you for not getting ahead and bettering yourself. The Civil Rights act was passed 60 years ago, slavery was hundreds of years ago, systemic racism is over.

Wow you got it all solved right? Your examples are completely anecdotal and do not conform to the norm. You really think because 20% of the population vote for Obama, the country must be free of any racism. If you honestly think hundreds of years of systematic oppression will be solved in 60 years, you are just dumb. I don't see how you can expect all that opression to be fixed within 1-2 generations fam. The main factor that contributes to the shitty black culture is the social economics of the black community. Which entail can be points back to the obvious, the hundreds of years of oppression dude.  Why do you think blacks are in ghettos maybe it might be because 10-30 years ago the government and the country only sold them housing in such areas.. You are completely arrogant and ignorant to skip over the causation of many of the problems so talk about. Which makes me more certain you just sit on far right wing forums and spew shit you hear from others. 

Edited by Qubit

Just now, Qubit said:

Wow you got it all solved right? Your examples are completely anecdotal and do not conform to the norm. You really think because 20% of the population vote for Obama, the country must be free of any racism. If you honestly think hundreds of years of systematic oppression will be solved in 60 years, you are just dumb. The main factor that contributes to the shitty black culture is the social economics of the black community. Which entail can be points back to the obvious, the hundreds of years of oppression dude.  Why do you think blacks are in ghettos maybe it might be because 10-30 years ago the government and the country only sold them housing in such areas.. You are completely arrogant and ignorant to skip over the causation of many of the problems so talk about. Which makes me more certain you just sit on far right wing forums and spew shit you hear from others.

My examples are not completely anecdotal, you just don't want to face the facts. More than 72% of African American births are out of wedlock. The black drop out rate is 41%. Only 37% of black students who go to college finish a degree within six years. 43% of all murder victims are black, and 93% of them are killed by other blacks. And this is all because of shit that happened 60 years ago? Fuck off and take some goddamn responsibility.

9 minutes ago, ThatIrishSOB said:

My examples are not completely anecdotal, you just don't want to face the facts. More than 72% of African American births are out of wedlock. The black drop out rate is 41%. Only 37% of black students who go to college finish a degree within six years. 43% of all murder victims are black, and 93% of them are killed by other blacks. And this is all because of shit that happened 60 years ago? Fuck off and take some goddamn responsibility.

Yea, dude... I mean you don't want to look at the causation because you've already made up your mind. Do you expect an already impoverished oppressed group of individuals, who are paid less than whites by ~12% when having the same position and all variables controlled, to some how make a shit ton of money and solve their current socially economic position in the country,  tf?  I am facing the facts but you refuse to look deeper into that. Go back to r/pol 

21 minutes ago, ThatIrishSOB said:

I'd also like to point out that your argument as to why it doesn't matter that men are discriminated against in the court system is that they deserve it, because they haven't been oppressed. How do you know? Lol, this is what I hate about the attitude leftists take towards race. You act like, how your idol Bernie said it, "white people don't know what it's like to be poor." Give me a break, white people can suffer as much as black people can, only difference is the vast majority of us don't point the finger at someone else.

Also another problem you are right shitheads, who tf said im a leftist and I like Bernie. I identify as a Christian Libertarian, sorry we all cant be far right authoritarian shitheads without any education or empathy.   BTW I voted for Kasich in the primarias if that means anything

Edited by Qubit

4 minutes ago, Qubit said:

Yea, dude... I mean you don't want to look at the causation because you've already made up your mind. Do you expect an already impoverished oppressed group of individuals, who are paid less than whites by ~12% when having the same position and all variables controlled, to some how make a shit ton of money and solve their current socially economic position in the country,  tf?  I am facing the facts but you refuse to look deeper into that. Go back to r/pol 

Also another problem you are right shitheads, who tf said im a leftist and I like Bernie. I identify as a Christian Libertarian, sorry we all cant be far right authoritarian shitheads without any education or empathy. 

Wage gap is a myth but ok, keep lying about that.

Do you know how much welfare blacks receive? How much money we've pumped into the poor through welfare programs while not changing the poverty line whatsoever? Libertarian my ass, you're regurgitating every progressive talking point known to man.