Run away from combat

Aidans

I think this needs to be worked on slightly as the loading time is too slow. When the run away from combat random starts and attacks a level 3 by time the bot has noticed the user has died.

I know not everyone runs a level 3 but alot of people do and the run away from combat randoms loading time needs to be improved i feel.

I think this needs to be worked on slightly as the loading time is too slow. When the run away from combat random starts and attacks a level 3 by time the bot has noticed the user has died.

I know not everyone runs a level 3 but alot of people do and the run away from combat randoms loading time needs to be improved i feel.

If they don't wanna die, they shouldn't be level 3 >.> it's a risk they take by staying a low combat level

Lol i play legit, and even i die sometimes while skilling and looking away for 10 seconds, cause my HP sucks

Actually that's script dependent as there is a hook for running away from combat.

If they don't wanna die, they shouldn't be level 3 >.> it's a risk they take by staying a low combat level

Lol i play legit, and even i die sometimes while skilling and looking away for 10 seconds, cause my HP sucks

I love how people dare to say they play "Legit" on these forums.