Webwalking says success but walks to tile next to target

Polymorphism

In one of my scripts, there is a safespot tile the player should be moved back to under certain conditions. I have the conditions laid out properly, as the webwalking event is firing (also another issue, seems to take it at least 2 seconds to start walking)

It's obvious that the final destination had not been reached but it's sitting there indefinitely saying it had been, causing the script to hang a flood the logger. (the safespot is that tucked away corner of the bones)

Below is some code, please don't nag about the sleeping. Dynamic sleeping is irrelevant in this snippet

5cf07ee691.png cc36cc1e1d.png

4 minutes ago, Xerion said:

Use the walking event. This way you can set the minimal distance threshold. I believe the default is 3 so that's why the method returns true when you are not standing on the exact position.

So assuming threshold=1 would be exact position or threshold=0 would be? I'm giving this a go, still new to this API so haven't learned the ins and outs