CSGO MEME

Winnie

emote3.png emote3.png emote3.png

This is the only decent high score thing i could find when it comes to headshot ratio on HLTV it is however over a year old but still you can see back then there was a major difference between ScreaM and the other players when it came to headshot ratio. Ty for taking the time to meme me though

http://imgur.com/a/PFSoa

Edited by Winnie

This is the only decent high score thing i could find when it comes to headshot ratio on HLTV it is however over a year old but still you can see back then there was a major difference between ScreaM and the other players when it came to headshot ratio. Ty for taking the time to meme me though

http://imgur.com/a/PFSoa

Headshot% doesnt matter at all lmao. 

Scream just sits there aims for the enemy head and taps 20 times and either he gets a headshot or hes dead.

There is a reason why scream always gets left out of the good team when the french pros create new teams xD

Headshot% doesnt matter at all lmao. 

Scream just sits there aims for the enemy head and taps 20 times and either he gets a headshot or hes dead.

There is a reason why scream always gets left out of the good team when the french pros create new teams xD

It's clear to me now that you have no knowledge about this topic whatsoever so i'm going to end it here.

Bai #afrenvoice :doge: