No payment + fake feedback [Jejemoeder]

AdnaneSen

Disputed member: jejemoeder

Thread Link: No thread

Explanation: Basically I did lost city for this guy and finished it 2 days ago. No payment yet which im sure he will admit to. Today he messages me saying his account got banned. First of all I have no steal scripts which can be seen from my owned scripts. Second of all my main is not banned and 2 accounts one from daweed one from pogba which I was also working on were not banned. I would like my money to be paid which is 500k (lol) and the feedback he gave me which  includes got my account banned.

Evidence: Just check my owned scripts and ask pogba/daweed. Will provide any specific evidence as I am not sure what to provide right now.

• Like 1

I ask him to do lost city for 500k, after he did i went off said i pay next day , next day i log in onmine account and then the acc was disabled for botting? i asked him how this can be happend because i did not bot on the account. now it has a 2 day ban , and i never said that i wont pay him i only want to know how we fix the problem that mine acc is banned?

I ask him to do lost city for 500k, after he did i went off said i pay next day , next day i log in onmine account and then the acc was disabled for botting? i asked him how this can be happend because i did not bot on the account. now it has a 2 day ban , and i never said that i wont pay him i only want to know how we fix the problem that mine acc is banned?

Can you please post a picture of the ban meter (with the date of the ban visible) 

https://gyazo.com/ab...c6083a1ea14007b his ban meter btw.

I do not own a questing bot, mods are happily welcome to check, he could have easily had a delayed ban as you never get them instantly and it could have been anyone.. I'm not takin the blame for something I haven't done nor will I accept his accusations. I'm not too fussed about the money because it's 500k however it's more the principle of my feedback as it stops orders when I have negative feedback for no reason, because I do not own anything to get the account banned, I'm sorry what has happened but it's not fair at all.