Dispute against RuneScape

VicfreDispute

Disputed member: @@RuneScape

Thread Link: No thread

Explanation: I was paying @@RuneScape back by  lvling up an acc i had and give to him (An agreement we came to" I got almost all of the lvls then one day i was trying to login and the acc was recovered. The OO is @@dontbuzz, but i bought it from @@RuneScape which also have recovery info, so not sure who it would be of those 2 but since its @@RuneScape i bought i from its him im disputing :/

Evidence: 

http://prntscr.com/dudeaz

Yeah i recovered this account sorry.

I saw Vicfre had got into huge debt with @RuneScape and from what I read it seemed like he had no intention of paying him back.

I didn't realize he had given the account back to @RuneScape and offered to power level it as a way of working off his debt.

I was also pissed off at Vic for false disputing me last time and after seeing him take the ban recently I decided to recover the account as a final "fuck you" of sorts to Vic.

I really shouldn't of taken this into my own hands and I accept the consequences of my actions.

I can return the account back to @RuneScape if he feels safe enough with me as the original owner or I guess I can try and refund him the value of account.

Nothings changed on the account since I've recovered it. It just has 2 days less membership.

Cheers and I apologize again.

Yeah i recovered this account sorry.

I saw Vicfre had got into huge debt with @RuneScape and from what I read it seemed like he had no intention of paying him back.

I didn't realize he had given the account back to @RuneScape and offered to power level it as a way of working off his debt.

I was also pissed off at Vic for false disputing me last time and after seeing him take the ban recently I decided to recover the account as a final "fuck you" of sorts to Vic.

I really shouldn't of taken this into my own hands and I accept the consequences of my actions.

I can return the account back to @RuneScape if he feels safe enough with me as the original owner or I guess I can try and refund him the value of account.

Nothings changed on the account since I've recovered it. It just has 2 days less membership.

Cheers and I apologize again.

I'll tell vicfre and runescape to discuss it amongst each other and see what they want to do. 

I can confirm that I do have the recovery details for the account, but I have not tested them to see if they work, as I do not want a repeat of last time. 

This is the second time that this account has been recovered, and I'm not too comfortable having it back, as i know that it can be brought back to dontbuzz at anytime.

Hence, I am asking for the Value of the account to be returned to me.