Purchased account june 14th, Retrieved back to OO

roflmaoed

@imancity seeing as the OO is banned, you'll be the one held responsible for the refund. Let us know how that goes. (Its 18m)

I'm responsible for the 18m just cause the OO is banned? Come on guys.. that's a bit ridiculous. Being honest, if I was playing the game right now and active, I'd gladly find a way to get him the 18m, but I have no accounts, no wealth, nothing. I feel for @@roflmaoed but I did fairly state that the OO was not me when selling. I financially cannot afford a refund right now, and would hate to lose this account because of the money I did put into paid scripts if I ever come back. That being said, if a ban is all that awaits me for not refunding, then I guess I'll take it. Too many school worries atm to worry about this too much.

If this is it, sorry @@roflmaoed, it honestly was not me, I hope my ban is some justice because I do feel for you and losing out on a good account and all the work you probably did! Thanks everyone who I interacted with on here, it was a pleasure!

• Like 2