Purchased account june 14th, Retrieved back to OO

roflmaoed

Disputed member: @imancity

Explanation: Took account back

Evience: skype logs [hidden]

Payment: 18m

Hey man! I'll be honest I haven't been active on the forum and RS in general since Summer, but occasionally log back in to see whats new. I was surprised to see this warning.. I promise you I have no clue what is going on and did not recover the account. I don't even play any more. I bought the account from a person a few weeks prior to selling to you, and the only thing I can think of is that the OO recovered it. I was pretty clear when selling it that I was not the OO.

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/100502-price-check-main-w-99-cook-full-void-username-login-etc/

That's the only topic I could find but I did mention the OO as being some RobbieBurton11.

Again, I deeply apologize for anything that's happened and am willing to try and help make it right, but I haven't been involved.

I would like to settle this though so in the chance I do return to the forum my account is still around.

I just realized I probably can't access my original for sale post because I'm locked out of the Accounts forum due to my warning. @Decode I'm off to bed, school tomorrow, but I'll make sure to hop back on here to help resolve all this. I know 24 hrs is coming up soon so luckily I got on when I did :P

I just realized I probably can't access my original for sale post because I'm locked out of the Accounts forum due to my warning. @Decode I'm off to bed, school tomorrow, but I'll make sure to hop back on here to help resolve all this. I know 24 hrs is coming up soon so luckily I got on when I did :P

Thanks for responding, seeing as you last resold the account you'll still be responsible for the refund. It's the risk that the reseller assumes once he lists an account for others to buy which he is not the OO for.

That being said, I cannot find RobbieBurton11 in the MCP so we'll get a super mod to find this guy (I assume he's registered on OSBot, right?) 

If he has any accounts off-site feel free to use this dispute as proof against him.

@@roflmaoed @imancity how much was the account sold for?

Like it says in the skype logs, it was bought for 18m

Ok, thanks for clarifying. Still trying to find out who the OO is (his username on OSBot) once I find him or a super mod does we'll deal with him accordingly.

You said you had bank items but have you got proof of you having those items which you said amount to 50M or so?