Def pure leveling

boyjohn22

i was doing this legit with 13 accounts at once with the intentions of selling them, and jagex banned me once i was 71 defence on all of them for (botting) when i never even botted on them at all, i guess thats what happens when u run 13 accounts in f2p under 1 ip address for 15-16 hours a day

they did leave 3 accounts though out of the 13.

Edited by Dylan

i was doing this legit with 13 accounts at once with the intentions of selling them, and jagex banned me once i was 71 defence on all of them for (botting) when i never even botted on them at all, i guess thats what happens when u run 13 accounts in f2p under 1 ip address for 15-16 hours a day

they did leave 3 accounts though out of the 13.

Are you the guy on Reddit? You legit never botted a single one? Not even logged onto OSBot client or anything at all? Nobody else had access to em?

Are you the guy on Reddit? You legit never botted a single one? Not even logged onto OSBot client or anything at all? Nobody else had access to em?

100% osbuddy only. and no only i had access to them, i was playing them up to 16 hours a day.

edit: and yes i'm the guy from reddit.

Edited by Dylan

Damn bro, they did you dirty on that one. They actually looked into it and came back and said "Yeah, you botted."? I lost the thread on my mobile sad.png

nope they just kept saying they'd look into it. and never got back to me, im going to make another post in a months time to see if i can get more attention to the case.

• Like 1