Juggles AIO Fisher

Juggles

• 2 weeks later...

i tried to read through all the comments to see if anyone is having issues like mine..

everytime i get a clue bottle the bot and client freezes, then i have to task manager out and reboot the bot :/ any luck or word on a work around?

No other complaints other than that :) feel glad i got it running in less than 5 minutes after seeing all these folks struggle to follow simple instructions lmao.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2020 at 1:28 PM, acidstone said:

i tried to read through all the comments to see if anyone is having issues like mine..

everytime i get a clue bottle the bot and client freezes, then i have to task manager out and reboot the bot :/ any luck or word on a work around?

No other complaints other than that :) feel glad i got it running in less than 5 minutes after seeing all these folks struggle to follow simple instructions lmao.

I have the exact same issue 🤔

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2021 at 12:59 PM, JBunderscore said:

sorry i am having trouble getting this script to start but am having trouble understanding what to put where. im at draynor trying to just catch shrimps, ive tried Small Net Small Net, Draynor Village Small Net, Small Net Net etc. any info helps thanks!

1] Click the green Start button

2] Click start on your Juggles AIO Fisher

At this stage a second window should open [AIO Fisher] with two text fields. Fishing Spot and Action.

Move your character to your desired fishing spot and hover your mouse over it. It should state in yellow text something along the lines of "Fishing spot" case sensitive.

3] Type "Fishing spot" or what ever it lists in the yellow text while your mouse is hovered over the fishing spot.

When you right click your desired fishing spot, it should state in white text, the tool of your fishing operation. In my case, "Small Net".

4] Type "Small Net" or equivalent fishing equipment.

5] Optional - Powerfish setting

6] Click Start.

*Remember to monitor your actions encase you encounter any troubles.

2 hours ago, RIPbillythakid said:

N00b question but...

what is the name of the fishing spot (i don't know what to type in this field)

any help is much apricated 

Using the picture below, if you want to fish with a net, action is "Net" and fishing spot is "Fishing spot". If you want to use Harpoon then action is "Harpoon". And they're case sensitive so you have to type them exactly as they're in game.

1jl3o26h8l3z.png