Dispute against Spiderman (2)

Void

Hi!

Spiderman the AIO services person has not finished a service on time; ignored me entirely; and left with my money.

He's also stolen/muled money off my account against my will (thus stealing the GP) as however can't prove this.

The main focus of this dispute is not completing service on time.

10d37ebcdefdfb9675a5980ae5551f56.png

Since he has completely ignored me on skype regarding the service

727f1699d409492b8b2c3a14ac9d9425.png

Since also seems he's gone 'rogue' so doupt I'll hear anything from him.

However, a refund for the void service (around 12M) would be nice.

His outstanding order: Full void

Thanks.

He did half of the order - still has full void and dragon defender to do.

I don't want the order done by him anymore tho as he's not trustworthy - just a refund (if he even still exists on this site) would be great.

Took about 8M cash, another 10M ish in items and dropped loads of un tradeables. (2nd fking time).

Sure. I paid him unfront with no issues due to his feedback - as of two weeks ago he was incredibly trustworthy. I'll post chat logs in a few minutes when I'm on a computer.

Full service was: 66-72 Slayer (completed but this is when items were stolen/taken/dropped), full void (uncompleted), dragon defender (uncompleted), fire cape (completed), torso (completed).

f0a048644dbf916e0f1b75a34de4571b.png

Proof of payment.

I payed upfront as of two weeks ago he was very trusted - funny how times change..

e14adfe9a7ece802bfa8ebe0e46bbee8.png

Funny how he did the service up until void lol..

I've made two videos showing many things missing from my bank - from a gif capture I originally made. Also have images of the GE exchange history selling runes and such from the trident; which I don't see why you'd bother with such little funds like that. Obviously I can't prove he took them; however considering your past few days it wouldn't pass me.