Spiderman Dispute

Drewyboyo

Disputed member: Spiderman

Thread Link: no thread, willing to offer skype logs

Explanation: Spidey is scummy. Everyone says bad things about spidey. So, lets start first with my experience working with him. Never letting me talk to my clients and never at all let them know who was doing the orders, Spidey would tell them a price and tell me my cut. The price he told me was different from what he told them. He would try to pocket more than what I was actually told he was pocketing. For instance mainly on firecapes and possibly quests for him. Today he told me he had a Firecape order for me. I don't have a deposit with him right now but I would do a firecape for him and give him money for bringing me orders, like a commission. Just like before I could tell he was offering different prices and not adding me to a chat with the client so today I asked him for chat logs to prove the price. He coincidentally after this decides to send them to my service and says he was trying to pocket double the commission, implying prices were always low on shit he gave me, he obviously charges more than what I'm told. On top of this dispute, not to get multiple mixed up, but he's even lying about how much money was on the account he recovered from @Nicksep (A banned member, one of my friends, lying about how much money is on the account when I was personally trading more to the account than what he claims.) I don't really care at this point but this is just more reinforcing evidence after the account recovery he did, and that in general, he is a scammer and deserves TWC AT THE LEAST.  There's a reason I don't work for him anymore and its because he's a scammer and everyone thinks he is too.

Evidence:

• Like 3

If you read the logs, I asked him for proof this time and instead he sent duhstin to me directly instead of going through him, because he knew I caught onto what he was doing. The cape for duhstin is not done yet.

Ok well that doesn't really prove he's ripping you off then (it may seem fishy but  unless you got proof of you saying e.g amount and then him charging the customer more than that amount and not disclosing it with you then i'd have taken action)

If there is no further proof, im going to close this and just focus on the main dispute against him.

Drewy I made you dude. And whenever I did charge my customer more, it's not like I didn't tell you I was charging them more, I just said are you happy with what you're getting, Take it or leave it. You needed me but that came at a price, the reason you've got so many requests is cause I vouched for you.

Everyone's talking shit about me behind my back, it's cause they envy me. And I agree to none of the charges against me.

In the case of nicksep, how much would I have to refund? I thought I was being the good guy, but now I realise I'm being stupid. 

Drewy I made you dude. And whenever I did charge my customer more, it's not like I didn't tell you I was charging them more, I just said are you happy with what you're getting, Take it or leave it. You needed me but that came at a price, the reason you've got so many requests is cause I vouched for you.

Everyone's talking shit about me behind my back, it's cause they envy me. And I agree to none of the charges against me.

In the case of nicksep, how much would I have to refund? I thought I was being the good guy, but now I realise I'm being stupid. 

No in the case of Duhstin you only said how much shall I charge. 

Well I'm going to request you show the logs of the last 5 services that you ordered using Drewy as a proxy

• Like 1

refund nicksep and i dont care about this thread, but this isnt silent if youre scamming nick. he doesnt want the acc back cause youll recover again

proof payment is supposed to be 85/15. Also, upon since screenshots are able to be edited, I either want you to pm a mod skype logs of pricing OR videos so you don't just put in a different number in the chat compared to what was really said.

1) http://prntscr.com/doz1ub

http://prntscr.com/doz1xn

2) http://prntscr.com/doz2av

3) http://prntscr.com/doz3qn

http://prntscr.com/doz3wg

3m for a lil less than half done of a torso, however it should still be 6m me, 1m him as stated in the "2)" ,

I didn't take allot of orders for him, skimming through chat im pretty sure just these 3, and the fcape I turned down yesterday.