Price Check Old PC (Original Links)

Alek

RAM would be hard to sell in 4GB sticks tbh. Also DDR3-1600 is pretty cheap nowadays.

I would say $300-350, depending on your case, hard drive, and PSU (which you didn't include).

I wouldn't go lower than 300 though (if you had posted this 3 months ago I would have bought this off of you for 300. But now there's a new horyzen)

Also if you haven't bought your CPU yet, I'd suggest waiting for the new RYZEN line from AMD and see it's community benchmarks.

He's already bought an i7 6700k and a samsung 960 evo and a h100i cooler i believe :p

• Like 1

Don't go under 200. 250 if you want to get rid of it quickly.

also def agree with the PSU comment. often overlooked, yet critical component

HW prices teem to vary alot per country.. I personally could not sell this set up in 2 week timeframe for 200€ which is like 220$

Yeah I had the number $235, I pretty much went down the line and halved everything and took some additional arbitrary number off. Looks like everyone is saying about $250 so I'm pretty comfortable then. 

I don't really give a crap about graphics to be honest, this card has lasted me 5 years and it wasn't top tier when I got it. I know the 970 will last me just as long maybe even longer. The 960 EVO/PRO releases were the driving factor behind me making a new build, the rest of these parts could probably last me another 2-3 years easily. 

• Like 1

250-300.  If i were you start 5-10 bucks higher on some pieces etc cuz ppl will offer less than what you ask for so you can say im asking 125 for my CPU, kk ill take 110 for or theyll offer 110

Sucks to see you're getting rid of the AMD CPU now we wont have the same CPU anymore. Looks like I must upgrade to a i7 6700k then 

• Like 1