Stealth Builder

Token

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2021 at 5:23 AM, Mihkuz said:

This script will get you banned in less than an hour quaranteed... I tried 2 other accouts, banned before reaching 40 construction, what the f....

Could you give us more context? It isn't helpful for the botter or the bot maker to just say " you will be banned" . Were you using Injection mode? What kind of botting techniques were you using? what break setting did you have running? Did you baby-sit at all? What were the account histories? things like that. 

On 6/1/2021 at 5:23 AM, Mihkuz said:

This script will get you banned in less than an hour quaranteed... I tried 2 other accouts, banned before reaching 40 construction, what the f....

On 6/10/2021 at 11:56 AM, M3N said:

Could you give us more context? It isn't helpful for the botter or the bot maker to just say " you will be banned" . Were you using Injection mode? What kind of botting techniques were you using? what break setting did you have running? Did you baby-sit at all? What were the account histories? things like that. 

So I did my own testing here and received zero bans. For context I was utilizing roughly 20 - 45 min sessions ( as I do with any other script) with healthy 20 - 120 min breaks in-between. I have utilized this on two accounts and got well over level 50 construction on both. The script is worth a buy imo. As with Token's "stealth" series of bots this one is no different. It does exactly what it says it will. It is on the user to bot smartly. I am absolutely not saying that it is impossible to receive a ban with this bot however I do NOT think it would be as a direct result of the bot ( i.e. wonky or dead clicks, very robotic movements, repetitive mouse movement, etc.) I think it is rather on the user not necessarily utilizing good botting etiquette ( i.e healthy amount of breaks, mixing it up with different skills, mixing in real playtime, gaining higher total levels, mirror mode, and so on...) Obviously just my opinion however I have botted an awful lot with a very high success rate. Its a marathon not a sprint, if your goal is to keep the account.

3 hours ago, Alee97 said:

Trial?.)

Authed :doge: 

29 minutes ago, henryhijack said:

can i buy this with gp but not the over priced panda voucher?

There are many other options for vouchers in this section https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/, each of them may set their own price

• 2 weeks later...