Stealth Builder

Token

just purchased this script and it seems to be broken. I tried setting it up at the ge and it bought a few teleports and 15 oak planks but stopped in the ge screen. Tried setting it up in the house by mahogany tables and it used the planks in the inventory but it won't use the butler it just sits in the building screen. 

Edited by typicalbob

22 hours ago, typicalbob said:

just purchased this script and it seems to be broken. I tried setting it up at the ge and it bought a few teleports and 15 oak planks but stopped in the ge screen. Tried setting it up in the house by mahogany tables and it used the planks in the inventory but it won't use the butler it just sits in the building screen. 

Where exactly in the GE screen did it stop? What's printed in the logger?

It will fetch planks from bank, not unnote noted planks, this provides extra inventory space; if you want to start it in house make sure you leave the planks in bank

22 hours ago, typicalbob said:

is it possible to get a refund? this script just seems to buggy for me.

I cannot handle anything sales related, but if you have any specific issues drop me a message on discord and I can help by teamviewer, you can find me in OSBot's official discord most of the day here https://discord.com/invite/dumFZaM