Stealth Builder

Token

29 minutes ago, alcatelone said:

Hey!
how much gold for the script? 
and is it possible to get an hour trial or something? :)

Scripters don't handle payment. If you want to pay with GP you will need to buy a voucher from someone(Store Credit). Linked the section below, gonna be paying around 3m per $1. And up to Token about a trail.
https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/

Hey,

It says 2 options, 33-99 and 52-99 but Im already level 40, and it keeps putting up errors saying no cloth.

But neither of those two options even require cloth, or do they?? Am I being stupid?

Lol, I know theirs least espensive way is the "Normal Option" which is what I'd like to do, I have steel nails, i have planks, i have gp, i have tele tabs to house, i have teleport to ring of dueling (8) x 100. i have everything its very confusing! 

On 3/21/2021 at 5:42 PM, alcatelone said:

Hey!
how much gold for the script? 
and is it possible to get an hour trial or something? :)

Scripts can be bought with GP via voucher sellers, I recommend buying from@Lost Panda

Authed :doge: 

On 3/21/2021 at 10:57 PM, gang6000 said:

Hey,

It says 2 options, 33-99 and 52-99 but Im already level 40, and it keeps putting up errors saying no cloth.

But neither of those two options even require cloth, or do they?? Am I being stupid?

Lol, I know theirs least espensive way is the "Normal Option" which is what I'd like to do, I have steel nails, i have planks, i have gp, i have tele tabs to house, i have teleport to ring of dueling (8) x 100. i have everything its very confusing! 

It will build beds & bell-pull for butler, that's what the cloth is for; it may also need rope if you don't have bell-pull

• Like 2

On 3/23/2021 at 7:38 AM, Token said:

Scripts can be bought with GP via voucher sellers, I recommend buying from@Lost Panda

Authed :doge: 

It will build beds & bell-pull for butler, that's what the cloth is for; it may also need rope if you don't have bell-pull

Awesome, I just let it do it's thing and it figured it all out and it worked successfully.

Amazing script 10/10