Token

On 1/6/2021 at 3:39 AM, crscal said:

Hello, Can i get a trial please?

Authed :doge: 

On 1/6/2021 at 9:37 AM, devoved said:

could i get a trail? loved your nmz script. still using to this day :D

On 1/6/2021 at 11:52 PM, mitsuki said:

in mirror mode, it keeps just buying varrock tele tabs when stocking my bank and all for the first time

There's a few problems with the mirror client atm with item containers, but as far as I know the mirror dev is working on them

13 hours ago, rigpig said:

in mirror mode, i run out of supplies on oak chairs and does nothing. i do have butler... just bought the script too

Restart the mirror client

Im really looking to buy this but can i get a trial before i try it.  Eagle was very rude when asking him questions about his script so im not buying anything from him.  I have 72 construction and need 99, cant get banned, only plan on using it a half hour to an hour everyday.  Id be using oak larders.  How long do you think it would take?

On 1/14/2021 at 9:36 AM, chronichemp said:

Im really looking to buy this but can i get a trial before i try it.  Eagle was very rude when asking him questions about his script so im not buying anything from him.  I have 72 construction and need 99, cant get banned, only plan on using it a half hour to an hour everyday.  Id be using oak larders.  How long do you think it would take?

I'm not sure, but I think about 30-45 days if only running 30-60 mins a day with oak larders

Make sure the planks are left in bank if you decide to start while in house, the script fetches instead of unnoting (for extra inventory space)

20 hours ago, williamrg3 said:

Do you know if you will be adding an update so that you can use the plank sack?

I'm not sure what a plank sack is yet, but I'll look into it

Edited by Token

2 hours ago, Token said:

I'm not sure, but I think about 30-45 days if only running 30-60 mins a day with oak larders

Make sure the planks are left in bank if you decide to start while in house, the script fetches instead of unnoting (for extra inventory space)

I'm not sure what a plank sack is yet, but I'll look into it

Its a item they added in game that can hold up too 28 planks.
I think that it would actually cut time in half because you can hold double the planks.
but check into 😛 You get it as a reward from the new Mahogany Homes Minigame.
There is also an equippedable saw.

2 hours ago, williamrg3 said:

Its a item they added in game that can hold up too 28 planks.
I think that it would actually cut time in half because you can hold double the planks.
but check into 😛 You get it as a reward from the new Mahogany Homes Minigame.
There is also an equippedable saw.

That may only be useful for early levels where you don't have a butler, but after butler it's probably impossible to use; I'll look into it and check what can be done