Stealth Builder

Token

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2020 at 7:14 PM, c3d3r said:

can I have trial? :)

Authed :doge: 

7 hours ago, KnightOfZero said:

It seems to be losing track of the servant so often lately I'm not sure why because it never used to have this issue. I'm on 2.6.4 Mirror Mode with the new mouse and 50ms reaction time if that helps.

Does it not do anything, or is the servant wandering around the house and it's not calling it anymore?

22 minutes ago, Token said:

Does it not do anything, or is the servant wandering around the house and it's not calling it anymore?

The servant will start walking away it'll lose where it is and leave the house then re-enter and it'll be fine for about 5 minutes then the servant will wander off again and it'll go back outside to reset it instead of just calling the servant. Occasionally it won't fully lose track of the servant but it'll chase it across the whole house only to try to call for the servant after it just sent it to the bank to get the planks.

6 minutes ago, KnightOfZero said:

The servant will start walking away it'll lose where it is and leave the house then re-enter and it'll be fine for about 5 minutes then the servant will wander off again and it'll go back outside to reset it instead of just calling the servant. Occasionally it won't fully lose track of the servant but it'll chase it across the whole house only to try to call for the servant after it just sent it to the bank to get the planks.

Are you using the AFKing option?

3 hours ago, Chaxs said:

Hi is it possible to have it send logs with butler to the sawmill before construction?

ie sawmill, retrieve planks and do the construction with them?

and can I get a trial on this please

It doesn't support that, it only works with fetching (not unnoting) already made planks from bank

• 2 weeks later...