Stealth Builder

Token

41 minutes ago, Token said:

Authed :doge: 

Authed :doge: 

Okay I'm loving it so far and am so grateful to have a script that supports a butler. Just a quick question though for noob ironman accounts. Would it be possible to add spellbook support for house teleporting? Everything works fine so long as the script is started in the POH, but it crashed on the first few startups as there were no home teleport tablets in the bank account. 

That's a feature I was hoping for for a while now, but honestly I'm just so grateful this one actually works for me. 

13 minutes ago, Diesal said:

Okay I'm loving it so far and am so grateful to have a script that supports a butler. Just a quick question though for noob ironman accounts. Would it be possible to add spellbook support for house teleporting? Everything works fine so long as the script is started in the POH, but it crashed on the first few startups as there were no home teleport tablets in the bank account. 

That's a feature I was hoping for for a while now, but honestly I'm just so grateful this one actually works for me. 

That's going to require lots of changes for the inventory setup, but I'll consider an iron man mode in a future update

13 hours ago, Token said:

It doesn't work with servant bag, that doesn't improve the xp/hr or interactions required at all since it will need max 24 inventory slots

I've considered the dungeon doors but I'm not yet sure if that's worth adding; they aren't faster than oak loarders, they are only used at high levels because it works fine with a normal butler (instead of demon butler), which makes it only slightly cheaper; the wiki says larders peak at 480k/hr while dungeon doors at 550k/hr, but the issue here is the max efficiency which is unlikely to reach as a normal player for hours (it can be done by a script but I'm not sure if the bans will be an issue)

Yeah but when I watch the bot, the speed of the butler or inventory space is not an issue because he cant even get in 2 repairs before the butler comes back, so would it not be better if those repairs were on something that uses 10 planks per use rather than 8? Also, i noticed, when the bot sends the butler away, he does the first repair fine but by the time he goes to remove for the second repair, the butler returns and instead of removing and then talking to the butler, he talks to butler first and goes through the process of removing again which slows down the build speed. Any chance of having a look at that and seeing if you can tell the script to finish doing action before speaking to the butler?

P.s is there a reason why he does not send the butler away to fetch materials when he is building sometimes? Like why not send him away and then speak to him again when you need the materials you know

Edited by Gutsuh

2 minutes ago, Gutsuh said:

Yeah but when I watch the bot, the speed of the butler or inventory space is not an issue because he cant even get in 2 repairs before the butler comes back, so would it not be better if those repairs were on something that uses 10 planks per use rather than 8? Also, i noticed, when the bot sends the butler away, he does the first repair fine but by the time he goes to remove for the second repair, the butler returns and instead of removing and then talking to the butler, he talks to butler first and goes through the process of removing again which slows down the build speed. Any chance of having a look at that and seeing if you can tell the script to finish doing action before speaking to the butler?

Sure, I'll check it out