Stealth Builder

Token

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2020 at 8:30 PM, Diesal said:

Hey @Token, does this script support the Camelot high-risk world method? Afaik it's the fastest one if you already have supplies. I am sure you know already, but the Seers teleport in high-risk worlds has a bank chest right next to it. If so, I'll probably trial/buy ASAP! 

It doesn't, I don't think I've heard of that method before actually; I'll have to check wiki, it may be something new

15 hours ago, Gutsuh said:

can i get a trial please?

Authed :doge: 

1 hour ago, illuminazism said:

hey man, very interested in this script! if you are doing trials on it may I have one? Thanks for your time!

2 hours ago, Token said:

It doesn't, I don't think I've heard of that method before actually; I'll have to check wiki, it may be something new

Afaik it's been around for a while and is a method used by ironman accounts and low-level accounts prior to (or not being able to afford) a butler, provided they've unlocked the Camelot TP or have tabs. 

So I tried the trial and bought the script and so far its great. Although 2 things are bothered me, first, why does he take money when I already have a servants bag? It should be fairly easy to tell it not to and second can you add oak dungeon doors for the normal method? Its faster and a better method than oak larders at level 72 with no extra costs right?

On 10/21/2020 at 10:05 PM, chatke said:

could i have a trial please? :)

12 hours ago, pistolgang said:

hey, can i have a trial? will prob buy right after.

9 hours ago, kills people said:

Looks Great! May I get trial?

9 hours ago, Gutsuh said:

So I tried the trial and bought the script and so far its great. Although 2 things are bothered me, first, why does he take money when I already have a servants bag? It should be fairly easy to tell it not to and second can you add oak dungeon doors for the normal method? Its faster and a better method than oak larders at level 72 with no extra costs right?

It doesn't work with servant bag, that doesn't improve the xp/hr or interactions required at all since it will need max 24 inventory slots

I've considered the dungeon doors but I'm not yet sure if that's worth adding; they aren't faster than oak loarders, they are only used at high levels because it works fine with a normal butler (instead of demon butler), which makes it only slightly cheaper; the wiki says larders peak at 480k/hr while dungeon doors at 550k/hr, but the issue here is the max efficiency which is unlikely to reach as a normal player for hours (it can be done by a script but I'm not sure if the bans will be an issue)