Phone upgrade

Decode

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which mobile should i get?

• Iphone 7
    • Google Pixel
    • HTC 10
    • Samsung S7

As title says, will be upgrading my mobile soon and leaning towards an Iphone 7, however, there are other options in the market.

If someone could give me a reply with which phone and why (Doesn't have to be one of the ones included in the poll) that would be appreciated. 

*price isn't really an issue just looking for phone with best specs*

One Plus 3 or One Plus 3T. Great phone, high quality and better priced.

I just moved from Iphone6+ to OnePlus 3T. My first time on Android.

I would highly recommend this to anyone, as someone who uses apple products for everything I was worried about the move however the switch was actually refreshing! As for the phone you can't really ask for more, £400 phone with higher specs than flagship phones.

If you're looking for the best spec then it's between OnePlus 3T and Google Pixel, for me OnePlus 3T wins hands down, only advantage I can see for the Pixel is having stock android.

Edited by harryth3hopp3r
  • Like 1

Depends on what you do with your phone.

If you just do basic stuff like browse the web, take calls, chat, etc, then go for the iPhone.

If you do like automation shit and use pirated shit and go for android. The pixel, htc10, and s7 are good. Not sure which is bthe best, but I'm currently using the s7(flat) and im very happy with my choice.

• Like 1