Apology To The Graphics Community

Mister Slyther

Lately I believe I have not been a good member to this community, especially the Graphics users of osbot. I understand that some of you may find this post useless and it has no meaning, but that isn't how I see it. I want to make a fresh start in the Graphics section. I believe I have been miss-treating the users in this section. I haven't been really helping anyone, but only thinking about myself and posting my own piece of work, then fighting others and causing problems for the feedback they are giving. 

Well not exactly, but there are actually good users in the GFX section, and I miss-treated some. I need to be more helpful in this section specifically rather than thinking about myself and only posting my own work and that's it.

Adapt: Sorry to you man, the argument we had yesterday on one of my threads was absolutely pointless, and I am the one that triggered it. So I take the blame for it. You're not a shit designer, no one should be called a shit designer really. Why? because no one is perfect and we all lack in certain areas, no one is perfect. This is reality.  You have good work and you keep at it, I'm sure you will be a top designer one day.

Hope you accept my apologize Adapt.

From now on - any work that I post, of course I will be accepting constructive criticism. I would appreciate it if people or some individuals would stop posting on my threads "shit" and then go away, some people hate for no reason. I don't know your intention, but if you really think a piece of my work is shit, then please point out why constructively, we all have to learn and start somewhere right? Designers will keep on learning, learning, and learning. There is no ending point. 

i will be posting on peoples show-off threads proper and constructive criticism to help them improve. I haven't posted on anyone's work so far on how they can improve/what I think about their piece. So it is time to change that and my attitude.

Fresh start for me in this section, alright guys?

Other than all this, here is a piece of work that I made: i think this is the only tag that I can say I am proud off.  Practice is key, so that is what I am doing.

IpMpQx9.jpg

YE3EHrI.jpg

Edited by Mister Slyther
  • Like 11

Tag is nice but just like in a picture you need to check it's position. Check this out: http://digital-photography-school.com/divine-composition-with-fibonaccis-ratio-the-rule-of-thirds-on-steroids/

It's not cool to have it on center yes we will notice it since it's big and the only thing but believe me, place the dude a bit more to the left so there's more "watching space" to the right, if you do that we will feel more action since we notice better that he is watching something to his right.

Goodluck and criticism is never bad unless it's a troll! Always try to ask for even more, just say "Mhmm, yes, tell me more please."

Edited by Xerifos
  • Like 2

Unfortunately I haven't mastered much of the domain-specific vocabulary that would allow me to express my subjective opinion in a way that would help your artistic progress.

But I won't let that silence me nor turn me into a liar. 

shit

*goes away* 

Just because someone is unable to express an opinion doesn't mean he's not entitled to it :) 

Edited by Botre

Tag is nice but just like in a picture you need to check it's position. Check this out: http://digital-photography-school.com/divine-composition-with-fibonaccis-ratio-the-rule-of-thirds-on-steroids/

It's not cool to have it on center yes we will notice it since it's big and the only thing but believe me, place the dude a bit more to the left so there's more "watching space" to the right, if you do that we will feel more action since we notice better that he is watching something to his right.

Goodluck and criticism is never bad unless it's a troll! Always try to ask for even more, just say "Mhmm, yes, tell me more please."

Can confirm. Maths makes everyone look hot (even me t hanks)

The effects are nice, but your composition is rather shoddy (as this kid said). Go back to some of your old pics, overlay a Fib sequence, and compose with that. You'll see a huge difference.

• Like 1

Can confirm. Maths makes everyone look hot (even me t hanks)

The effects are nice, but your composition is rather shoddy (as this kid said). Go back to some of your old pics, overlay a Fib sequence, and compose with that. You'll see a huge difference.

Based on the feedback of other designers who I spoke to, like ones who are really experienced with tags and stuff, they say this piece of work is far far better than my old pieces. Don't get me wrong, opinions do crash. My old pieces are shit, this is what I think is better for myself.

appreciate your feedback.

I do believe ur right on the centering, i mean, everyone does center pieces, it won't hurt if i move it to the left or right perhaps. That is fine. Actually you are right, ill keep what u said for future reference,

@@Mister Slyther

This is awesome!

Care to share how you got the lighting on the green to shine like you did?

Add me on skype and Ill explain (y)

Edited by Mister Slyther

appreciate your feedback.

I do believe ur right on the centering, i mean, everyone does center pieces, it won't hurt if i move it to the left or right perhaps. That is fine. Actually you are right, ill keep what u said for future reference,

You can do center pieces, but not in a landscape dimension. The rule of 3rds is far more interesting in a landscape dimension. Centering can be really nice in a portait dimension.

• Like 1