[Gold Farm]Automatic Farming w/ Database

Vap0r

On 2/19/2018 at 1:52 AM, Slipping said:

Is this project still alive? I just found this and I am amazed, wonderng if theres any new progress!

Yes this project is still alive, There isnt much of an update since my last posts, I've integrated my combat script into f2p. So im going deeper and deeper into P2P.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a real inspiration! I have decided to start this journey aswell and it's a lot of fun figuring thinks out piece by piece. Your notes are an absolute godsent and I thank you for that! Do you have any tips for people that want to do the same thing (like me)? Also do you still use the same method to prevent mass bans?

Edited by Zummy

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/7/2018 at 3:25 PM, nezbomb said:

this is incredibly cool. You could sell this for some serious bank man.

The offer would have to out weight ~250m daily.

On 8/2/2018 at 11:13 AM, Zummy said:

This is a real inspiration! I have decided to start this journey aswell and it's a lot of fun figuring thinks out piece by piece. Your notes are an absolute godsent and I thank you for that! Do you have any tips for people that want to do the same thing (like me)? Also do you still use the same method to prevent mass bans?

If you follow my ban testing thread I outline the majority of what I do, A lot has changed over the years and we are still figuring out how to beat this current ban wave fully.

4 hours ago, Vap0r said:

The offer would have to out weight ~250m daily.

If you follow my ban testing thread I outline the majority of what I do, A lot has changed over the years and we are still figuring out how to beat this current ban wave fully.

Good Shit man!

I followed this along back in '16 and I'm glad that the farm is still alive.

With the current ban wave are you still making at least 250M daily? or has that dwindled slightly? and with the ban rates have you noticed a shift from the 04:00-08:00 EST timeframe or is that still remain consistent?

<3