Selling bank organizer

The King

No its not a market section, Sorry for posting it here!

I can't make a youtube video of it as Jagex will check the patterns, I am showing this video private.

Also its limited, Only 3 players can have it. 

You can only sell private scripts to 1 person. 

Also, you may want to get the script verified by staff or someone trusted because no one knows who you are and you have no rep.

Edited by Juggles

The reason of why it's on spam is because I am doing this as a private work so it's your own responsibility.

For who is interested, I will show code and how it works in skype before I sell it, You could try it in a nooby account.

The money will be paid after you receive this too.

Everything is going to be safe as you can see.

Edited by The King

The reason of why it's on spam is because I am doing this as a private work so it's your own responsibility.

For who is interested, I will show code and how it works in skype before I sell it, You could try it in a nooby account.

What they are trying to tell you is that you should get your code reviewed by the forum staff or a trusted Scripter III 

Thank you for explaining but I am not dump, I already know what they mean.

I will show them the code and they can try it in a nooby account even before they pay. ( Its 100% win )

We all know that the kind of person that would buy this script off you wouldnt be able to understand the code (or they could make their own script) so you can easily add in something malicious.

Tbh to me it just seems like you just started programming this school semester and then you realise you could try to hack people with malicious scripts.

Just seems like you havent really thoguht about how you are actually going to present your idea to your targetgroup LOL

• Like 1