Trouble with amulet widgets...

sudoinit6

I am trying to turn a gold bar into a gold amulet and I am having trouble with getting the correct widgets.

Using the widget debugger tool it is telling me that the widget parent and child are 446, 34 so I tried this:

RS2Widget ammy = getWidgets().get(446, 34);

Script.sleep(Script.random(1000, 3000));

ammy.interact("Make 10");

But it isn't working. I have read here it is best to get widgets by getWidgets().getWidgetContainingText() 

I tried that too with "Amulet", "amulet", "Gold amulet (u)", and just "mulet" but none of them are working.

Any advice would be appreciated.

The widget debugger also displays actions if you scroll down a bit. If there is no "Make 10" action present in there then chances are that you are not trying to interact with the right widget. Using left and right clicks instead of methods like interact will always be more accurate when interacting with widgets.

The widget debugger also displays actions if you scroll down a bit. If there is no "Make 10" action present in there then chances are that you are not trying to interact with the right widget. Using left and right clicks instead of methods like interact will always be more accurate when interacting with widgets.

You are correct, I see no "Make 10" action for the widget and child 446, 34 so I clearly have the wrong widget. As best I can tell that is what the debugger is telling me, I am unsure where to go from here:

widget.png

I made a script like this fully functioning making afk misclicks etc. It's Make-10. Notice the - inbetween the word and number. Widgets need to be 100 correctly spelled. 5223a7f10c9433dc37860fd97a055000.png

EDIT: No spaces either just "Make-10". And why don't you use Make-X??

EDIT2: 

RS2Widget wid = this.client.getMethods().getWidgets().get(446,34);
if(wid != null) {
String[] actions = wid.getInteractActions();
wid.interact(actions[3].toString()); 

Notice how String[] actions makes an array of all the possiblities of the widget. Saying to interact with the 4th of the array [3] will do Make-X if I'd put [2] it would doe Make-10

Edited by Xerifos