Quest cape + Requirements

chief404

I will make a fresh account and I need 2 things done.

1.All quest stat requirements

2.All quests done

looking for someone who can do this well and is obviously trusted in the community. I can pay with gp, paypal, chase and we can even use a middle man if you would like. Time isn't a big deal but I obviously would like someone who could did it in a timely manner.

I will make a fresh account and I need 2 things done.

1.All quest stat requirements

2.All quests done

looking for someone who can do this well and is obviously trusted in the community. I can pay with gp, paypal, chase and we can even use a middle man if you would like. Time isn't a big deal but I obviously would like someone who could did it in a timely manner.

My skype : james.rodri11

i'm actually curious what this service would cost myself, ive never made a main because i feel like you need a quest cape on it,

is it within a reasonable price range for someone to do all the skills from lvl 3 and get a quest cape?.

Depends on what you see as reasonable. I have done this before and it normally costs 100-300m depending on who does it and how much you have done. Doing a bit of slayer and questing the essentials(70-100qp), you could save a rather large portion and it may end up costing about ~100-150m.