PC Obby Rusher 60 str 1att/def

BillisWalla

Isn't 1 day 24 uhrs? lmao.

Playing for one day straight is different than playing for A DAY which you played 8 hours on that DAY? what is so hard about that? Stop trying to argue about a unrealistic situation, you obviously don't play for 24 hours straight, so it'd take more than one day ???? emote32342.png

Why are you continuing ? emote32342.png

• Like 1

Playing for one day straight is different than playing for A DAY which you played 8 hours on that DAY? what is so hard about that? Stop trying to argue about a unrealistic situation, you obviously don't play for 24 hours straight, so it'd take more than one day ???? emote32342.png

Why are you continuing 

A day is a day. Day got 24 uhrs, I am able to get 60 str in 24 uhrs, 24 uhrs is 1 day? are u dumb or smh? tell me I play sometimes 24 uhrs. so nothing special ciao. VSuShjF.gif

Why are you continuing ? emote32342.png

Don't you know it's possible to play 24/7 if you don't eat, sleep, use the bathroom, work or go to school?! It's easy.

• Like 1