Cya OSBOT

Vicfre

Hello all members of OSBOT

I'm here to say that i screwed myself over at OSBOT, lately i've been in LOT of disputes and that made me look very bad. 

And now i'm in the this terrible that i owe a guy 260m IN gp that i can't afford.

So i'm here to say goodbye to the good people at OSBOT 

@Adapt - You we're a friend in class! You always believed in me and im grateful for that. Goodluck getting the TWC removed fren QwPha8E.png

Winnie - Your just a random i got to learn in very short amount of time but ur a legend m8 Keep it going QwPha8E.png

@FruityBug - Whenever i did something not good you just didnt care and was sweet to me always helped me QwPha8E.png

@Scotty - Then there's u Scotty! The best fucking friend a person could get. Always tried to help me in EVERY situation even if you didnt have much time. When i got screwed over by Wadbot you offered to refund the people that got scammed. Goodluck in the future fren QwPha8E.png

@tehgousch - We talked much on skype and you and DAMN you were a dank friend! QwPha8E.png I will miss u hella lot QwPha8E.png

Fishing - We could ALWAYS fuck around with eachother u swedish prick. I'm sorry i forgot you but damn man.... Gonna miss all the guys in the community QwPha8E.png

Also goodbye to all the other great people at OSBOT that i maybe didnt know that great QwPha8E.png

I hope u will remember me for the ";)" Emojis and the disputes ahah QwPha8E.png

@Decode I wanna give you an apology. For yesterday in CB. Im sorry <3

Farewell boys QwPha8E.png

Edited by Vicfre
  • Like 1