Account Recovery

Sour Services

There is no such thing as a recovery service for an account that got banned for bottling. Once an account is banned for bottling there is no chance you will get your account back unless Jagex in few year change that policy and allow ppl to get accounts back but not going to happen.

• Like 2

There is no such thing as a recovery service for an account that got banned for bottling. Once an account is banned for bottling there is no chance you will get your account back unless Jagex in few year change that policy and allow ppl to get accounts back but not going to happen.

:???:

You can literally unban accounts by recovering them as hijacked.

Pretty much.

All you can do now is just buy or make another account(BY BOTTING OFCOURSE). unsure.png

Actually I started another account this month, Ive done everything legit besides agility, I botted a bit from 33-54. I was scarred to bot that, but I wouldn't be able to suffer from training agility. I haven't got banned yet and hopefully I wont. If I do im done lol

Actually I started another account this month, Ive done everything legit besides agility, I botted a bit from 33-54. I was scarred to bot that, but I wouldn't be able to suffer from training agility. I haven't got banned yet and hopefully I wont. If I do im done lol

just care agility has high ban rate