Total Level 2,277 Completed Main

Tofi

I'm not selling this nor do I think anyone else would sell an OSRS completed account. I'm just curious as to how much this would actually be worth. What are everyone's opinions? Has someone sold this before? Not sure if this is even the right section. If this isn't the right section mods feel free to move my apologies.

Edited by Tofi

low quality bait

What?

Depends on many factors.

reputation, payment method, recovery test etc.

I am sure there are people willing to pay A LOT and I mean really A LOT if you know them in real life so they have guarantee that nothing can happen (recovery)

Yeah I'd say that would be the only way I would ever buy one haha. Like I said I don't have one nor am I selling one I was just curious as what people's price guesses would be. Thank you for your input!

Depends on many factors.

reputation, payment method, recovery test etc.

I am sure there are people willing to pay A LOT and I mean really A LOT if you know them in real life so they have guarantee that nothing can happen (recovery)

If i was selling a 2277 I'd never agree to a recovery test.

once it's successful they still have all information they need to possibly recover it from you in future if they decide not to buy it / scam you etc.

• Like 1