ღHand Done Zulrah Accounts by Drewy!ღ

Drewyboyo

Hand Done Zulrah Accounts, Supplied by Drewy wub.png

-

-

Since the release of fruity Zulrah, I always see requests for Zulrah accounts and its in demand, with lack of account or service orders I actually want to do, I'm looking to make handmade Zulrah accounts to supply to people.

-

-

Accounts will come with,

Quests up to Regicide

80 Mage

80 Range

70 Defense

43 Prayer + Godcape

This will cost all in all 70m (Price may change upon thread starting up)

THESE PRICES ARE WITH YOUR SUPPLIES / BONDS

-

-

Options like void MUST BE DISCUSSED.

Can do extra quests/skills on the account if requested

-

-

All accounts will be made upon request in the thread and from there I will do waterfall/tree gnome/quested attack exp, NMZ melee stats to 70 defense, and do the mage/range myself. SUPPLIES WILL BE PAID BY YOU, OR PARTIALLY MYSELF DEPENDING ON WHAT WE DISCUSS . This can be done on your personally made account or one of my own. Just dicuss this with me.

TOS:

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.

2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.

3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them

4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed

5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)

6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved

7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

-

-

TOS:

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.
2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them
4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed
5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)
6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved
7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service
8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

80 mage/range are really low, I suggest you to get them to atleast 85(Could charge more for it). The thing is with 80 range/mage its not that profitable and the kills are pretty tough. You should get atleast 45 prayer for the magic bonus.

Optional things to add:

-71 Agility(with Fairy tail part 1 completed and access to the fairy rings) + Summer Pie boost

-76 Agility(Same as above) without summer pie boost

-Void range/mage set for easy switching

-75 def for serp helm(Dont have to use antivenom then)

Anyways good luck on your sales.

Edited by Aggre

80 mage/range are really low, I suggest you to get them to atleast 85(Could charge more for it). The thing is with 80 range/mage its not that profitable and the kills are pretty tough. You should get atleast 45 prayer for the magic bonus.

Optional things to add:

-71 Agility(with Fairy tail part 1 completed and access to the fairy rings) + Summer Pie boost

-76 Agility(Same as above) without summer pie boost

-Void range/mage set for easy switching

-75 def for serp helm(Dont have to use antivenom then)

Anyways good luck on your sales.

How is 80 mage and range not profitable? You will be doing upwards of 15 kills an hour if you know what you're doing resulting in 1.5mil~ an hour profit. Zulrah isn't hard, the only time you get damaged is when venomed/clouds when dodging melee form, or zulrah hits a range in mage form which blowpipe spec heals. You'll only really need 2-3 food a fight and 60~ prayer points.

I agree on the 45 prayer part.

Optional points you made : 

1). waste of inv space + illogical if you're going to be botting and waste of time for quests

2). waste of time as same thing as above and to efficiently do it you need the max house pool so you can do a lot of kills before banking which would require high construction, much rather charter ships + 1 energy pot.

4). You're contradicting yourself by saying void range switch and a serp helm in the next point, you'll still need anti venom.

3). Void mage is useless at zulrah and to do zulrah well a 4 way switch isn't enough, you need 8 way switches.

Also to add to what you said of course he can make a 90 construction, 99 hp, 99 def, 99 range and mage with 99 agility and 250 qp but that's a big time waste for him to go 51-71 agility or to 76 agility and complete other quests when he will end up getting a few mil extra for that, not worth his time.